Aggression and Gentleness

The next day did get better and as for the rest of the week as well. However Sadie and I stopped talking. I pretended not to care and focus on my school work, dance work, and work work. I had never been so thankful when Friday came along so I can spend the whole weekend with Gally.

At the parking lot where I was heading to my car. Gally was waiting for me. Leaning against the hood of my car. I jogged to him, smiling. I loved it when he surprises me at the parking lot.
"Hi Baby." I said.

"Hey Gorgeous." He smiled and put his hands on my hips. I placed my palms on his jaw. "How was your day?"

"Oh better. Yours?"

"Fine." I kissed him. Our lips stood there for a while. My heart raced as usual when I kissed him, but in a good way. It's the kind of high I want. I let go of his lips.

"Hey Grace!" Tammy, the snob, called. "Are you bringing that stud muffin to the winter formal."

"Oh that." I muttered to myself.

"What's wrong?" Gally asked.

"Nothing, Baby, it doesn't matter." I completely forgotten about the winter formal but it really didn't matter anymore.

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Come on, I wanna go home."

At the apartment, I laid down on the soft carpet floor. Resting away the long week I had. Soon Gally laid down next to me. Balancing his upper body with his elbow.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"We need a couch." I replied. He chuckled, I hardly ever hear him laugh. So it was like music to my ears. I held his cheek in my hand. "I love hearing you laugh."

"No one has ever made me laugh that hard." He said. "I haven't laughed like that in... I don't even remember." We were silent for a while. He looked away and his smile turned to a frown. I run my hand in his hair. His blonde hair glided smoothly against my fingers like a comb. He turned to me again.

"Bare with me, I got my memory wiped and spent three years of my life in a farm'ish valley, but what is a winter formal?"

"Well, it's like a party that the school organized." I explained. "You get to dress up in dresses and tux's, ask people to be their dates, and you pretty much just dance and socialize."

"Why didn't you ask me?" He asked.

"Well, by the time it came around, we were already broken up and then there was the thing with my mom, and we were moving in together, we were just getting settled. I hardly had time to think about it."

"Did you want to go?"

"Not really. They're usually boring, especially if the school has low tolerance, so they only allow old jazz music, and lame themes. Although, if I went with you it wouldn't be so bad." He stood up.

"So why don't we? Have our little dance right here."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I know it won't be much-"

"It would be better than the dances I've ever been to." I grabbed my computer and played a playlist of love songs. As the song Earned It by The Weekend plays, Gally and I started to sway. I set my hands on his broad shoulders and his palms on my waist. He smiled at me and I smiled back. We planted our foreheads together for a while as the song continued to play. There was something that I used to not understand about slow dancing. All you do is just sway. Now I understand. It's the mutual feeling of holding someone close to you. The spiritual connection where you want stay there forever with that person.
            I looked up at him, I stared into his blue eyes. He opened his mouth to say something. But I kissed him before anything can come out. He kissed me back in a passionate, aggressive motion. I stood on my toes and hold him by the neck. He pressed me against him with his arms, making my hips connect with his. I let go of his lips to breathe. He then started to kiss my neck. Adrenaline shoots from inside me and I moaned softly. I tug on the hem of his shirt, my fingers making contact with his skin. He slide his shirt off and connect his mouth with mine. I roam my hands around his body. From his chest to his stomach. He unbuttoned my shirt slowly. Being aggressive and gentle at the same time. He reached to the last set of buttons and I slide the shirt off. He pulled me into the bedroom as I undo his belt.

I tried really hard not to make it too dirty. I must protect your innocent minds. Plus, I'm not comfortable publishing smut so I'm not going into dirty detail. Just this part. So I hope you are enjoying this story.