Chapter 8 | yearning

Adrien couldn't sleep, it was cold that night and he was wrapped up in Lukas jacket. He couldn't take it off, he was craving the warmth of the boys hug. Nathalie was right, he had it bad. Real bad.

He just lay there, looking up at the roof with Lukas jacket wrapped around him thinking about... well everything. How pretty Luka was, how he always smelled so nice, his calming voice, his talent for music. Everything about him was so perfect.

He'd been so wrapped up in Luka and the bisexual realisation that he'd completely forgotten about ladybug. Of course he still cared for his partner, but after their relationship got a little rocky since she became guardian and he came out to himself... he just kind of moved on. Surprising really, since he was so obsessed before. But he just couldn't get Luka off his mind. The fact he was Viperion too, such a good miraculous weirder and kind hero. He was hung up.

He wanted to hug him, just lay together under the stars on the deck of his houseboat. He wanted to kiss him, shy at first but more deep and passionate the second time. He wanted to feel his breath against his neck when whispering sweet nothings into each others ears. Was this the gay yearning Nathalie told him about? Even though you're bi sometimes you just feel so strongly for the same gender it hurts. Adrien couldn't put into words how much he wanted to just... hold him.

He groaned in annoyance and rolled over to look out the window, at the stars over the sky of Paris.

"Geez kid what's got you so torn up?" Plagg spoke up.

"Luka" Adrien replied.

"Oh finally over Ladybug huh? I knew you'd find someone new eventually"

"I'm just... like- uh... UGHH Damnit Plagg I'm so BI"

Plagg couldn't help but snicker at Adriens gay panic. Although the yearning was different this time, a lot different to how he used to yearn for ladybug. This time it seemed so much more deep and meaningful, those feelings coming from his soul and screaming out for more.

"You are Cat Noir you know? You can sneak out to go see him" Plagg mentioned.

"He doesn't know I'm cat noir though" Adrien replied.

"He's a smart boy, I'm sure he'll figure it out. Technically you aren't telling him he's just figuring it out"

Adrien was unaware of the events of wishmaker. Luka did know he was Cat Noir, just hadn't said anything yet. They knew each other's identities but weren't aware of it.

"Maybe I can convince ladybug to make him a permanent miraculous holder? Then we can see each other whenever" Adrien pondered.

"I think it'll take more than that to convince her. But he would be a good permanent holder, he's got a very useful power" Plagg replied.

The warmth Lukas jacket gave him was killing him inside. He just wanted to be with him, so badly. And yet, he hadn't even come out to him yet...

Did Luka even feel the same way?

Unbeknownst to Adrien, he did.

For weeks now Luka had been loosing sleep over his problem. He promised Marinette that he'd get her closer to Adrien, but he'd gone and fallen for Adrien himself. He still cared for Marinette even if they'd broken up. They were still friends and all. He didn't want to hurt her but he couldn't just push his feelings away.

"Oh my GOD Luka stop pacing around it's keeping me awake"

He almost jumped when he heard his sisters voice and turned to see her in the doorway.

"Oh, sorry" he replied.

"What are you even doing up so late?" Jueleka asked.

"Internally dying what does it look like?"