Chapter 40 | claimed

A/n: NSFW WARNING! WLW and the use of toys.

Nathalie may be weaken by the peacock sickness, but she could still pack a punch. She had the strength to do this tonight, she wasn't going to waste her chance. Emilie was throwing herself at her, they both wanted this.

Lips connecting again, their kiss this time was rougher, more passionate and wild. Years of pent up feelings finally flowing out into the kiss. Nathalie pulled Emilie in closer, her arms snaking around the blondes waist. Emilie was quick to return the action, draping her hands over Nathalie's shoulders and she pushed further into the kiss. Their tongues crept into each other's mouths, tasting each other. Nathalie tasted like coffee, unsurprising to Emilie.

The kiss broke for a moment, to catch some air but quickly connected again. If the two ladies weren't already ready for bed, and still had their makeup on, their lips would be a mess of each other's lipstick. Nathalie's usually red, and Emilies pink.

Nathalie placed a kiss on her cheek, then her jaw, then her neck. Trailing down and making Emilie shiver.

"Go ahead, mark me as yours..." Emilie said under her breath.

She wanted the whole world to know that she was now Nathalie's, and wouldn't ever be an Agreste again, but a Sancoeur. Nathalie obliged her request, finding a good spot in her neck and sucking at the skin to leave a mark. Emilie sighed, the feeling giving her butterflies. First it was one mark, then another, then another. And eventually, she needed more room.

Nathalie's hands traced up Emilies body, landing at the collarbone where her pyjamas sat. She glanced up for permission, and Emilie gave her an eager nod. Nathalie was about to undo one of the buttons, when she had a better idea. Catching Emilie off guard, she flipped them over so Emilie was laying in the soft sheets, and Nathalie straddled her.

"Y-you're always full of surprises" Emilie smiled.

"Never underestimate me" Nathalie replied.

She undid the first button, working her way down the pyjama top.

"You know I've seen you fight before, I've always been jealous of the people you pin to the wall" Emilie flirted.

"Oh yeah? Well if you provoke me the right way, you'll get pinned in the future" Nathalie replied with a smirk.

The last button undone, she pulled the shirt open and revealed Emilies body. She didn't wear bras to bed, so Nathalie was greeted with her bare chest which she unapologetically had her eyes glued to the second she saw it. Emilie giggled at the reaction.

"You bisexuals and your love for boobs" she teased.

Nathalie have her a playful glare, and leaned down to continue trailing kisses down her body. On her collarbones, down her chest and landing at her nipples. Emilie felt one hand grasp her right breast, and Nathalie's lips kiss her left. She softly whined at the sensation, the feeling of her chest being played with riling her up.

Nathalie swept her tongue over her nipple, taking it in her mouth to suck and tease with her tongue. Her hand toying with the other one so it wasn't left out. Oh how badly she wanted to do this, taste Emilies skin and make her whine.

She felt Emilies hands creep up her shirt, slowly making their way to her chest to return the favour. Trough her bra she felt her hand come to rest on her boobs and gently message them.

"Nhnn- how do you do this so well" Emilie asked.

Nathalie looked up at her for a moment.

"Natural talent" she teased, before swapping to the other nipple and giving it the same treatment.