Chapter Fourteen A Trip?

Tori sounded worried on the phone but always stayed calm and rational. She was almost here, Charlie was still crying, It hurt me so much to see him like this. I could see in his eyes the hurt, He looked at me in disgust like I was the one who did this to him. I just hope when he rests up and isn't on any drugs he will forget this all happened. Finally Tori comes speed walking over to Me and Charlie. I was there with my one hand gripped around his two hands stopping him from ripping out his feeding tube. Charlie was laying there tugging his arms and facing his face away from me, like he didn't want to even look at me. I wasn't enjoying this at all I hated every minute of having to hold the love of my life down so he couldn't hurt himself. I couldn't be selfish in this situation I needed to do what was best for Charlie right?

Tori's perspective
The moment Nicolas called me and told me my sweet brother was in the hospital I freaked out a little but Nicolas was taking care of him, but when he told me that he had a feeding tube and an IV I knew this was going to be to much for Nicolas to handle on his own. Nicolas had told me he needed help I got in my car and drove straight to the hospital. I rapidly walked towards sector 10 and see them. When I saw them Charles had been facing the other way from Nicolas crying, well Nicolas was holding his hands so he couldn't disable the feeding mechanism that had been installed inside him. "Thank god your here Tori" Nicolas said I looked at him and give him a proper reassurance look. I bend down to Charles I wipe away the tears on his face and say "Charlie can you stop crying please I would like to have word with you" He looks up at me and says "Tori! Your here please get him off me" I'm proper confused why he didn't want Nicolas there so much, I mean I know he's holding him back but Charlie must know deep down that's for the best. "No Charlie trust me I wouldn't lie to you Nicolas is trying to help you,  You've had an accident and him and Darcy saved you" Charlie looked kinda confused then happy.

Charlie perspective
Tori my sister had told me that Nick and Darcy saved me it then clicked I was at the beach and Tao pushed me in the water and I was swimming away and.... Maybe that's why Nick was holding me back, I thought he was trying to force me to go to a mental hospital for my ED again. I'm so confused, my head hurts, i'm tired and I feel loopy.

Nicks perspective
Tori fully calmed him down he wasn't resisting me anymore his hands feel lose in my grip. he then looks at me and says in a drunk sounding voice "Wait I was at the beach and Tao pushed me into the water" I smiled at him and said "Your right we were at the beach I went to grab you water and then you were gone" His eyes were wide and then says "I thought you were trying to take me away and send me to the mental hospital again, Please don't I hate it there" he starts to cry again. It makes sense why he was trying to rip out the feeding tube, he didn't want to go back and I don't blame him. I start to cry because he was so scared and so confused. I brush his hair out of his eyes and say "Charlie I love you, your not going back there your here because you almost drowned" He doesn't react or say anything. "Char can I come lay with you" he says "yea, don't leave me." I carful moved Charlie over and crawl onto the small hospital bed beside him he laid his head on my chest. Once I knew he had fallen asleep I let go of his hands and carefully cuddled him.

After being at the hospital for hours it was 2 am and I hated leaving Charlie but I was exhausted. I created a plan, I would go home sleep tell 5:30 get in the car and get to the hospital for around 6:00 before Charlie woke up. I needed to be there early so he could wake up to me being beside him. hours later 6:00 am I had just arrived back at the hospital, I was still exhausted because sleeping with out Charlie in our bed was awful. I grabbed My favourite peach soda and Charlie's favourite strawberry soda on my way out. When I saw him he was still asleep, yes I made it in time! I quickly crawled into the hospital bed with him again and waited tell he woke up. A few hours later I fell asleep and woke up to the sound of "Nick, Nick, Nick" I opened my eyes and looked at Charlie looking at me. I said "Charlie! how are you feeling."

His face turned disappointed then said "I'm sorry Nick I was an idiot I should've just got out of the water and told you I wanted to go home instead of swimming too far away and then I just remember Darcy talking to me then being on a wired island with you and Darcy then in the hospital here. I also had a dream that you were trying to send me away to mental hospital again" I was shocked he remembered almost everything that happened, I guess last night he had been on some drugs that was probably why he was acting so erotic and confused. I was just relieved to have normal Charlie back! I then replied with "No saying sorry when you didn't do anything wrong, Tao was being an idiot and all that matters is you and Darcy being ok" He snuggled close, when he gotten close I noticed that he hadn't had a feeding tube in anymore, The nurse must have removed last night she said something about him only needing it to regain his strength again.

Ring Ring Ring I answered, it was my mom. We talked and I told her about Charlie she was super concerned I swear she loved Charlie more than me! We were talking and then she reminded me of something I was dreading "Is Charlie going to be ok for our Morocco trip?" she says. The phone was on speaker and Charlie replied to her with "Yea the nurse told me earlier that I can go home today!" Dame it I wish I could have used this as an excuse not to go. Charlie was excited to go, he's never been there and wanted to spend more time around my other family that lives there. My mom says "Good to hear you two, Love you both" then she hangs ups. I look at Charlie and say "We definitely don't have to go if you don't want char" He snaps his head around to look at me and says "No I want to go so badly, plus I'll be more prepared this time I won't pack any white T shirts" all I could think was great just great.

Authors note
Everyone please have a blessed night/day and thanks for anyone who has voted for any chapters or left a nice comment I highly appreciate you ❤️❤️❤️