Chapter 134 Its The best I Could

Charlie's perspective
I took a bite of the sandwich I made for myself and handed Ollie the sandwich I made for him, "Thanks Charlie" he said with a smile, "Your welcome sweetie I need to go quickly talk to Tori and Michael about everything happening and if you feel up to it you can talk to Tori" "Really you'll let me talk to Tori!" he said getting up from his seat to hug me I laughed "Of course you can talk to Tori whenever you want, do you not have her number on your phone" he responded "No Mom didn't want me talking to her after she started touring around the world mom said she abandoned us and we need to cut her off" Why am I even surprised Mom would want to keep Oliver from Tori, Tori was literally like Oliver's mum growing up she's the only real parent Oliver ever knew. "Can I see your phone?" I asked, he pulled his small square mobile device out from his sweatpants pocket handing it to me. "Can you put the password in" I said handing it back to him but he didn't take it. he quickly said seeing the obvious confusion taking over my face "I don't have a password mom never let me she said that she should have all access to my phone" I shook my head in disgust she insisted to check his phone all the time allowing him to have no privacy but never noticed or cared that he was getting threatening messages on the daily, he was getting bullied and it was presented to her on a silver platter but she didn't do anything about it she just made the situation worse, god my blood was boiling right now. I opened his phone blocking moms number instantly then adding Tori to his contacts. "Here now you can call her whenever you like she would love to hear from you, she cares so much for you, you know, and Me or Nick will never go through your phone without asking first you are your own person and you deserve privacy, you don't need to put a password on there because me and Nick would never just go through your phone but if you want to I encourage you to, ok" He took his phone back carefully looking down at the screen where Tori's name and number was "Charlie you don't know how much this means to me Your the best brother ever" I smiled at his beaming face "I think I might have an idea how much this means to you, alright eat up and then you can call Tori but I need to go call her first real quick, is that alright with you" "Yes it is" he said smiling like he won the lottery, I couldn't get enough of his smile it was so precious. I walked into Nick and I's room and realized I forgot to tell him something so I peered my head around the door frame "Oh and Ollie feel free to watch whatever you want on the TV Nick is so high maintenance he needs ever program out there, he claims he needs them for the new marvel releases but I know it's actually for all the romcoms he binges and don't tell him I said this but he cry's every single time he's the biggest softy" Oliver laughed and thanked me and I went to go talk to Tori.

I called her and after two rings she answered.
"hi" Tori whistled from the other line

"hi Tori" I said

"What's going on Charlie you seem a little off"

"Well that's true I am...it's mom"

"Charles Francis Spring you better tell me exactly what Mom said to you"

"It has nothing to do with me it's Ollie"

"What did she do to him"
she said in pure panic.

"Tori calm down it's ok he's came to live with me and Nick he doesn't have to deal with her any more"

"WHAT" she screamed

"Tori I know this is confusing but your making me ten times more anxious then I already am by yelling"

"Sorry... whats happened that was so bad that he's not living at home anymore" she asked

"She cut him off socially to look after Noah then the rugby team at school started bullying him, it got so bad they beat him up"

"I'm getting on the first flight over"

"Tori seriously it's ok you don't have too,nick is dealing with the kids and the school right now, Me and Nick have also decided he's not going back there, he's flinching now and is petrified. We won't send him back there"

"Charlie what school is he going to go to then there's no other school in your area"

"Honestly we haven't thought about it yet it's just been so crazy dealing with all this"

"Charlie stop making excuses if I was there I would have already figured it out"

"I'm sorry Tori but i'm trying my best me and Nick are dealing with it but it's all happening so fast we've been comforting Ollie not shoving decisions in his face"

"Well being a responsible adult would be to figure out those a decisions immediately your being irresponsible"

"Stop Tori i'm trying my god dame best and to be fair I think me and Nick are doing a great job, Nick texted me five minutes ago saying that he's on his way home and all the kids that did this too our brother are expelled"

I know Tori wasn't trying to be mean and she was just taking her frustration out on me but it wasn't helping the battle that was going on inside my head, i've been grinding my teeth all day because of the anxious feelings that comes along with being responsible for someone, especially someone as special as my little brother. I have just been overwhelmed with everything. This wasn't helping.

"Charlie that's not good enough"

"Tori you know what i've done the best I could, our little brother is sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket watching super store I've applied some ointment to his upper body, he's eaten dinner he's allowed to have his own privacy here and i've given him my unconditional love, plus he's getting to relax which he hasn't done in months"

"Your right your right i'm just so worried about him... but I do still think he should come live with me and Michael, Micheal isn't working and can look after him full time"

"But how would he go to school your always moving for work"

"he could be homeschooled and Michael can make sure he's doing it"

She was right this did seem like a solid idea and probably was what was in Olivers best interest even though I don't want to let him out of my sight ever again.

"Your probably right but I want to talk to Nick first, I just need a little time, i'm feeling overwhelmed if i'm being honest"

I hung up the phone. I just wanted Nick, I need him to be home soon.

Authors Note
My loves I hope you enjoyed todays Chapter, it was sad and cue at the same time 😭😭😭 idk how to feel, anyways I love you i'm proud of you, your amazing and deserve to live so keep going have some food hydrate and keep reading it's good for you!!! xxx OH GOSH I LOVE YALL SM!!!!! xxx