Chapter 148 He found me

Charlie's perspective
I was laying on the cold floor my head throbbing from ben throwing my head against the wall, it hurt so bad and I was starting to feel the room closing in on me I felt my breath pick up pace, my heart racing, I felt freezing my whole body was trembling I started taking in more air trying to grasp onto it. The feeling was undeniable I've had panic attacks before but this felt different I was hot one second, cold the next, my ears were ringing so loud that I could feel myself sobbing but couldn't hear it. I felt completely disconnected from the world I couldn't feel myself against the floor it felt like I was floating I couldn't think straight I couldn't properly think at all I felt dizzy like the room was spinning at one hundred miles per hour, I tried to get up but I fell back down unable to balance myself slamming back down into the floor, I thought about why and what was happening when I remembered I screamed at ben "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU PUT IN MY DRINK BEN" Ben had given me water about 20 minutes ago he did this to me. "I didn't do anything" he said confidently I leaned my head back hitting it against the wall not feeling anything. "What are you going to do to me" I mumbled feeling myself going in and out of consciousness, he bent down over me kissing my forehead "go to sleep i'll take care of you" I wanted to move but I couldn't everything went black.

Nicks perspective
I couldn't believe this I genuinely don't know why Charlie would ever do this to me, I thought he loved me I thought we were getting married I thought he was excited to get married. This can't be right I kept going back and forth with myself not able to make up my mind if this is a mistake or he really wants to break up. Well I guess we already are broken up he said it himself were over. Years and years of work and loyalty and he just wants to chuck that in the trash. The tears were coming back. Right as they stopped they returned and worse this time I felt like I was dying my world was crumbling to pieces why couldn't he just talk to me where was he what is he doing? I need to find him.

Harry's perspective
I was running around like a crazy person looking through all the door body checking everyone in my way. I was in a full panic I noticed Ben leaving the room the same time Charlie did what if Charlie is with ben, I don't think ben would do anything bad but he did Sexual assault Charlie a few years back. My head was spinning with every possibility I ran upstairs and saw a huge line at the bathroom, I walked to the front of the line "Hey mate sorry to be a bother but how long has the person before you been in the restroom?" The guy at the front of the line rolled his eyes checking his watch "Man at least 25 minutes I'm getting really tired of this shit" The guy proceeded to bang on the door with his fist yelling "open the god dame door there's a line!!!" Charlie's in there Charlie's definitely in there I've checked everywhere except here. I pressed my face against the door to try and hear anything, I started yelling "CHARLIE, CHARLIE ARE YOU IN THERE" I heard movement in the washroom someone pacing around grumbling it didn't sound like Charlie "BEN ARE YOU IN THERE" I heard the pacing stop as I said that, "I KNOW YOUR IN THERE OPEN UP" I started hysterically pounding the door.

Charlie's perspective
I heard loud pounding on the door repeatedly I slowly opened my eyes looking up at bens face it was bright red and he looked extremely nervous sweat was pouring off his face. "What's going on" I said, and that's when I heard harry's voice say "CHARLIE IS THAT YOU" I screamed back "YES HELP ME BEN HAS" I was cut off by bens hand being pushed against my mouth stoping me from saying anything more but I think harry already heard me, which made me take my first real proper breath in the last two hours "Shut the fuck up and stay here or you will get hurt, don't make a sound" I nodded my head having no other choice but to obey his rules. Ben went to the door and opened it a crack.

Harry's perspective
I heard the door unlock and then it opened a crack bens head peering out. "Hey harry sorry mate I'm having really bad problems so come back later alright?" I placed my hand in the crack of the door prying it open more "No it's not alright move out of the way before I beat the living shit out of you" He tried closing the door but I didn't let him "I know Charlie is in there move before I get fucking angry" he tried shutting the door again but I slammed it open walking into the bathroom Ben ran out and I that's when I saw Charlie, he honestly looked like he's been hit by a truck his hair was all messed up his face was tear stained his eyes blood shot, his head leaned against the wall his eyes rolled to the back of his head dried blood dripping from his neck . I quickly took a few pictures of the state I found him in, ben wasn't getting away with this he has gone crazy. I rushed down to Charlie lightly shaking his unconscious body "come on Charlie wake up" after a few minutes of shaking and talking he finally opened his eyes "Please get me out of here" he said crying I picked him up and rushed him out of the building going through the back door to my car I softly placed Charlie down in the passenger seat. He rested his head back finally calming down. "I'll go get Nick but I don't know where he is" I said looking at Charlie, he shook his head "Just drive" I did as he asked we left.

Authors Note
I love you guys so much honestly thank you for being so patient and understanding xxxx i'm proud of you xxx