Chapter 119 You deserve the world

Nicks perspective
We got back home and I carried Charlie up to our apartment bridal style he could walk but was a bit wobbly, I didn't want to risk him falling. I laid him down on the couch so I could grab him some water and maybe a piece of toast to help soak up the alcohol in hopes to sober him up a little. "Nick" he says as I go to the kitchen "Yes hun you feeling ok" I answer. "I really l, love youuu" I smiled to myself at how cute he is "Well That's great because I really love you too" I grabbed the toast and slapped some butter on it for him I sat beside him and handed him the toast he took a bite and ate it chewing obnoxiously. "Thank y y you babe" he says with his mouth full of bread, I caressed his cheek with my thumb "Your welcome Char" I made him drink some water holding the glass up for him as he drank it. he hasn't been this drunk in a long time. I put the dishes in the dishwasher well I was doing that I heard "Nicky I miss your cute face comeee back" I called back to him "Your so cute you know" I could hear him laughing from the couch we have an open floor plan so our kitchen and living room doesn't have a wall separating them. "If i'm cute come kiss me" he said I went over to the couch and gave him a quick kiss. He pulled me back in by the collar of my shirt and slammed his lips against mine instantly using his tongue to explore my mouth as much as I love making out with Charlie I could seriously do it all day this didn't feel right I know we are in a relationship but kissing him like this well he's drunk doesn't feel good. I know we kiss all the time but he's not in a proper state of mind we're he can consent, even though we've had sex hundreds of times we still ask each other if what we're doing is ok and I hope it always stay like that it's the best way to know and understand what the other is comfortable with. I pull out from the kiss and kiss him on the cheek instead "Char how about we kiss tomorrow once your sober" He frowns like a little kid "You don't want to kiss me" he says looking like he's going to cry. I interlock our hands "Hey no I do want to kiss you just not right now because your drunk" He starts to cry then repeats "why don't you like me anymore" I pull him tight into a hug, my arms wrapped around him and I place one hand on the back of his head keeping him close to me. "I do love you! more than anything come on you know that babe your my everything" he looked up at me his face stained with tears "But you don't want to kiss me" I gave him a quick peck on the lips "There I kissed you" he laid his head back down on my chest "Thank you" he mumbled, he was making less sense by the minute when Charlie's drunk he's like a child maybe even harder to take of then one, his emotions are like a roller coaster always changing directions. Charlie sat up moving away from me he was sitting on the edge of the couch now leaning over with his hands on his knees. I placed my hand on his back "Are feeling ok Char are you going to be sick" he nodded and I took his hand rushing him to the washroom but before we could get to the toilet he got sick all over himself and the floor, at least it wasn't on our living room carpet it was just on the hard wood floor so it didn't matter, it would be an easy clean up. Charlie was wearing a T shirt and the puke has soaked through his shirt, he definitely needed a shower before bed. I don't want him to slip in the shower so I'll run a bath for him and sit on the toilet beside our bathtub to monitor him just in case. He stood there staring at the floor were the puke was his lip started to tremble when he looked at me "I'm so sorry Nick" he said his words slurred. I didn't want to hug him he was covered in puke so I interlocked our fingers and gave his hand a love squeeze "No saying sorry!! it's all ok love, it's not your fault it's ok i'll clean it up later after we get you in the bath then we can go to bed and cuddle" Charlie smile returned and he let me lead him to the washroom once we were in there I pulled off his T shirt and helped him undo his jeans, once he was completely undressed he said "Don't look at me I have a fiancé" I couldn't help but laugh, as I was still laughing I said "Ok I won't don't worry" it's nice to know that even if he's drunk he wouldn't cheat on me. The water is filled up and I hold his hand as he gets in making sure he doesn't slip. After a few minutes of him in the bath he called out "Nick" I was sitting right beside the tub staring at him and replied "Yes darling" he turned to me "can you come in the bath with me pleaseeeee" I did need to wash his hair still, so it didn't take much convincing "Ok" I say as I stand up to get undressed as well, once that's done he sits up and I get in behind him once i'm sitting against the back of the bath Charlie leans back onto my chest holding it with both his hands, I garb the shampoo bottle and start washing his long curly hair, he doesn't open his eyes or look up at me he just says quietly "You don't need to wash my hair you've done enough already" I continue to wash his hair "Even if I gave you the world it wouldn't be enough! your the kindest sweetest most gorgeous person in the world the least I can do is wash your beautiful hair" I say "Love you" he says back and I smile to myself thinking if he'll ever realize how much I actually love him. I admire him as he lays on me his chest breathing up and down, he looks so different when his hair is wet because its straight and significantly longer. I rinse his hair off cupping water in my hands and let him rest on my chest for a little longer before it's time for bed.

Authors Note
Nick taking care of Charlie is so cute their just so cute omg 😍😍😍 Gn everyone I love you all . if you like the story voting and commenting on it is the best way to show me you like it and I very much appreciate it ❤️xxx