Chapter Sixteen Bad Decisions

When I got home I was holding the vape in our home. Charlie would be so disappointed so I just threw it in the bottom of our nightstand drawer, I will dispose of it in the morning before picking up Charlie from the hospital. It was pretty late and I just wanted this day to be over so Charlie could be back home where he belonged with me. I tried to fall asleep for hours but the bed was cold and empty without Charlie, I had this nagging urge to hit the vape. Ok one last time I thought; but throughout the night when I started to toss and turn I hit the vape then tried to fall back asleep. I woke up at 5:30 I didn't bother trying to go back asleep, I left our home and headed towards the hospital after drinking some soda for caffeine. I walked through the front of the hospital, up the elevator, and turned down sector 10 and then saw Charlie. He looked normal, and healthy "Hi Char, I need a hug so bad" I said and before he could say anything I crawled up on the hospital bed and cuddled up beside him. He laid his head on me and said "I missed your warm body, you also smell so fruity; I like it"

Finally after 2 more hours of being at the hospital Charlie's stay was finally over. As we were walking out the hospital we spot Tao and Elle walking towards us. Tao says as he gets close "Hi Guys we've been so worried about Charlie" I didn't tell Charlie that Tao and Elle had been texting me none stop, asking what happened, Is charlie ok and stuff like that. Charlie easily forgives people but I don't especially when they hurt my Charlie. I grabbed Charlie's arm and said come on let's go home you need to rest. I pulled Charlie to the car and we got in. "Nick I could've Talked to them" "I know but you could but I couldn't they hurt the person I loved and I can't forgive them" He held my hand and looked me in the eyes and said "Awe your such a protective boyfriend  but you know your going to have to forgive them eventually" I shake my hand no and just hold his hand so tight.

Once we arrived home I picked Charlie up out of the passenger seat and carried him up to our apartment. he just laughed as I carried him. We were on the couch watching a film when Charlie says "Maybe we should start packing tonight because the trip is in four days, and you know how much it stresses me out when we leave that kinda stuff to the last minute." I smile and say "If that will help you be less stressed then of course" I squished his cheeks around then kissed him multiple times. "I missed you" I whisper into his ear after kissing his neck. Later on in the evening Charlie brings up the fact that we should pack again, It's not that I didn't want to pack it's the fact that I didn't want to go at all. "Nick i'm going to start packing join me if you want and don't blame me if I pack the wrong stuff" "I'm coming give me a sec" I walked out onto our balcony to get some air.

Charlie's perspective
I started to pack Because leaving stuff to last minute was so stressful, I just wanted to get it done. "I'm coming just give me a sec" Nick yells from the living room, then I hear the balcony door slide open then close again. That was so odd Nick and me never use our balcony and why was he just going out there for no reason. I stood up from where I was packing and went to see what Nick was doing. I looked out the balcony and saw Nick scrolling on his phone with a VAPE!! in his hand. I was so mad, I stormed out there. I went right up to him and slapped the vape out of his hand the small circular object rolled off the balcony and plummeted to the ground. "WHAT THE ACTUAL F@CK NICK" "Wait charlie it was stupid" I didn't want to hear his bullshit I went to our room and slammed the door shut. Nick banged on the door and was saying for me to let him in. I felt so angry with him, but I knew deep down inside that I should hear him out.

I opened the door and hugged him well saying "I'm sooo mad at you right now but I want you to know I still love you" Nick hugs me so tight and then said " Charlie it was stupid I was hanging out with Harry and some of his friends to get my mind of you and the trip, then BEN! showed up and said some homophobic stuff and I lost it and went along with it." Nick was so worried about me that he needed to hang out with people like harry to get his mind off me even thought it was a horrible idea I still felt so loved. Nick then starts crying and says "it was sooo dumb and i'm so embarrassed" I just grabbed his head and kissed it " Your so sweet and dumb at the same time"

I appreciate everyone's kind comments and votes I love you ❤️