Chapter Eighty Five All Alone

Nicks perspective
Charlie woke up and didn't say a word, no good morning or I love he just got out of bed and walked away, I really thought that this whole thing would be over by now I didn't think he would still be keeping to himself today, I didn't even want to get out of bed I wanted to pout all day sulking in my own misery but that will just make everything worse, making Charlie feel guilty. I feel like I can't even be around Charlie right now, as much as it breaks my heart to see him in such a bad place it's making me frustrated and annoyed at him a little I probably sound like the biggest jerk in the history of jerks but he should know that I would respect his wishes to give him space or to not talk about what happened until he's ready but instead he's just completely cut me out, it's not fair that he's left me in the dark he should communicate what he wants from me not just kick me to the curb. I need some space from him because seeing him like this is making me truly upsetting me and there nothing I can do to help the need to fix this except leave. Charlie was on the couch and still hasn't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon and it was worrying me more now as more time passes by, there's nothing I can do when he is just ignoring me, if he doesn't have anything by the time I get back from moms then i'll have to do something I have no idea what but i'll need to step in because at that point it's gone to far.
"Charlie i'm going to go to my moms today."
"ok" he barley mumbled"
"Can you eat something well i'm gone i'm really starting to worry"
"mmhm" he nods his head slightly
"Call me if you need anything or if anything goes wrong please"
"Yes Nick" he says just as quiet as before.
"bye I love you"
"love you"

Charlie's perspective
as the door to our cozy apartment creaked shut I let myself cry and this wasn't because of my mom it was because of the wrench i'm throwing between me and Nick, have I really let my mom ruin my relationship, Nick has gone off to his moms house just to avoid being around me I can't blame him because who would want to be around me right now i'm being awful to him. I've worked through it and i'm understanding what my mom said was wrong and hurtful when she said it I believed her I thought that I should've killed myself, but if I did I would have missed out on all these great memories with my soon to be husband I would've missed moving out of that awful house and finally feeling happy who I lived with, I would have missed my fucken wedding. I've come to terms with the fact that my mom is a horrible mother and has always been a horrible mother but it's hard to say that about someone you care about and will always care about deep down inside you, now i'm feeling all this pain all the memories of when I was really sick and there coming back full force, all the times she threw stuff at me for not eating enough or all the lectures about how I was a burden to the family and it was better when I was locked up the mental institution. Sometimes I let my past take over me, I was starting to think Nick would rather me locked up too. I feel like i'm battling myself at this point.
A few hours later
I'm getting kinda of on edge I don't want to say worried because I know Nick is safe he told me he was going to his Moms but it's been a long time since he left the sun is starting to set and I don't know when he'll be back. My phone that was in my back pocket started to vibrate, I took it out of my pocket and glanced at who was calling me hoping it would be Nick, it wasn't, but it was the next best thing his mom Sarah.

"Hi Charlie darling, Nicky is pretty tired and i'm not sure if he wants to drive back home tonight he'll probably spend the night is that alright with you are you ok for tonight"

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath I needed to put on a brave face now so she can tell Nick that i'm alright and he won't worry he does enough of that

"Yeah that's alright with me i'm fine here"
"are you sure baby because nick is quite anxious"
"Tell him that i'm physically fine"
"You better not be lying love it's not just Nick that worries about you I love you both so much"
"I'm not I promise"
"ok sweetie remember i'm always here and your number one supporter"
"I could never forget your kindness Sarah and thank you, oh and could you please tell Nick that I love him like a lot"
"Of course I can darling"

I could feel the shivers rolling down my entire spine at the thought of Nick not being in the same house as me not sleeping with me, I was going to be all alone tonight, i've never slept anywhere alone before, It scared me even if I was considered an adult, I need to talk to Nick I want to tell him everything I want him to hold me as I cry I don't want to do this alone anymore, i'm going over to Sarah's tomorrow. I laid down in bed wearing one of Nicks hoodie  from the laundry hamper to catch his familiar scent I laid down in the middle of the bed curled up into ball letting out small sobs into the sleeves of the hoodie.

Nobody's perspective
The tanned boy with long skinny arms and legs laid curled up into a circular shape in the dead centre of the bed wishing nothing more than for his sweet light haired fiancé to come through the door of the bedroom they share and cuddle up beside him squeezing him tight and wiping away his tears but unfortunately for the boy that didn't happen he was left lying there with a broken heart hoping tomorrow it could be fixed by his lover.

Authors Note
No important updates from me except it's almost September and season two starting we better get Tobie vlogs!!!!!!! VOTING AND COMMENTING IS THE BEST WAY TO SUPPORT MY STORY AND ME THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND I HOOE YOU ENJOYED 💕❤️💗❤️‍🩹Ily all 😍😍😍