Chapter 126 Party Flashback 6

(this is the final party flashback chapter :))
Tara's perspective
"Nick what we're you thinking" he looked at me blankly "What's the big deal I like Charlie and I want him to be my boyfriend" I took his hands and held them in mine "I know and that's amazing you and Charlie will be so good together but you just came out to a lot of people are you sure your ready for that it could get out to our school if someone recorded you" He looked slightly frightened now "Your right I shouldn't have done that I'm not thinking straight I don't normally drink I thought I would try it" he said ,I pulled him in for a hug I wanted to be as supportive as possible even though I think he's a big old idiot "We can worry about this later let's find Charlie and before we go i'm really proud of you nick coming out is hard and can be scary" he hugged me again and I quickly pulled him along to find Charlie. I pulled him upstairs nobody from the party was supposed to be up there but maybe he went up anyway. Me and Nick noticed Daisy's room door was a crack open so we went to peek in and we saw Daisy and Charlie sitting together on her bed Daisy was crying and Charlie was talking to her softly I could hear his tone but couldn't make out the conversation, I glanced at Nick and he was already looking at me for a solution "What should we do" Nick whispered to me and to tell you the truth I had no idea what we should do.

Finally responding to his inquiry I said "We should probably go leave them be" we started to quietly walk away when Daisy said very loudly "WHAT, look at this" Charlie leaned over and looked at her phone to see what she was showing him and I guarantee it was a video of Nick seeing the look on Charlie's face.

Charlie's perspective
"It's ok Daisy I don't really like party's anyways" Daisy looked at me and sighed "Are you sure you can go" I grabbed her hands and wiped her tears with my sleeve "I promise you I would rather be here with you" I bumped into daisy an hour or so ago and we've been hanging out in her room since, Nick was all over the place and was talking with all these people and I was sort of just standing there awkwardly then I saw daisy crying in the kitchen I also noticed when we came in how many bracelets she was wearing on her arm i've seen many girls that self harm do that so I needed to make sure she was ok, when I asked her she basically collapsed into my arms for a hug, we went upstairs and have been just talking since, she's obviously a very liked and popular girl amongst her peers but she hates partys which took me by surprise why would she host one then but she told me she only does them because her friends want her too, she would much rather be home alone watching her favourite show or reading her favourite book she has a lot of anxiety and big crowds make it ten times worse that's why she was crying. I convinced her that it's ok if she wants to hang out in her room instead of the party and she finally has started to calm down and loosen up. "WHAT look at this" she said well tugging my sleeve I leaned over and looked at her phone where she played a video it was Nick he was saying he liked me in a romantic way standing on her coffee table in front of everyone . I just started laughing I couldn't help myself he was standing on a table yelling his feelings to everyone... wait he likes me Nick likes me. "Omg" is all I managed to say, Daisy started squealing like a fan girl at a boy bands concert and I just laid my head on her shoulder laughing, he's definitely drunk.

Tara's perspective
I saw Nick and he looked really worried "Hey it's ok they could be laughing at something else I doubt anyone took a video" "Maybe your right" he said trying to shed light on this situation. "Come to the kitchen and i'll get you snack so you can feel better and sober up a bit" he nodded and followed my lead. I felt bad for lying it was definitely the video of him.

An hour later
Nicks perspective

"Thanks Tara" I said, she hugged me and said into my shoulder "That's what friends are for! but I better go my mom is here" I completely forgot about the time looking around it was only me, Tara, and Darcy left "I should go get Charlie we should be get going too" I said standing up from the sofa to head upstairs to get Charlie. every step I took just made my anxiety worse what happens if he's seen the video and worse what happens if he's mad I announced my feelings for him to everyone and EVEN worse what happens if he doesn't like me back. I would have outed myself for nothing embarrassed myself for nothing made Charlie uncomfortable and for now I need to put that all aside and go talk to him and pray he never sees that video. I slowly walk through the door to see Charlie asleep well daisy is braiding his hair I instantly blush seeing how cute he is sleeping. "Hi" I say shyly and she turns her head to look at me intruding on them "Hey there you are I texted your mom that you and Charlie can sleepover at mine your mom agreed and so did Charlie's I didn't want your mom to see her precious son drunk" I laughed awkwardly "So I wasn't very desecrate" she smiled and confessed "I saw the video" "Really" she nodded sympathetically "If it makes you feel any better I think it was cute" I smiled back "a little" I walked over to the bed and placed my hand on Charlie's cheek "I really like him, like a pathetic amount, I saw you guys together did he tell you if he likes me" she just acted like her mouth was a zipper and closed it "Come on daisy tell me" "I think you should talk to him I don't want to ruin anything he will tell his feelings, I can't do it for him that's not fair" I knew she was right but hated that she wouldn't just tell me. The thought of him not liking me back was eating me.

A few hours later
(It's the middle of the night and Nick is sitting in daisy's washroom on the floor because he can't sleep Charlie wakes up and is walking to the washroom when he sees Nick sitting there)

Nicks perspective
I see Charlie our eyes meet, I can't move and I don't know what to say it's silent for a second and I take a deep breath enjoying the moment it actually feels peaceful for a second until it becomes unbearable, luckily he breaks the suffocating silence "Can I sit" he says referring to the spot beside me on the floor. I nod barley looking him in the eyes im so embarrassed I can barley bare looking at him I feel so guilty. Without realizing it I blurt out what has been on my mind "Did you see the video" he laughs "Yes" I snap my head over to him to see his expression "is this what you wanted to talk about earlier" he said placing his hand on my thigh "Yes and i'm so sorry for doing that I wasn't thinking I should have talked to you I didn't want you to find out this way but-" I was cut off by his lips smashing against mine, him pushing me up against the wall and I've never felt a more electric addicting feeling in my life he pulled away and said against my lips "For the record I like you too like a lot" I pressed my lips against his again and knew in this moment Charlie was my forever.

Authors Note
Last flashback Chapter what did we think??? I think the ending it pretty cute let me know!!!! Voting and commenting really helps support this book so if you enjoy it this would really help out. Remember how special each and everyone of you are your beautiful your strong your smart and im so proud of all of you if you have a hobby or sport your parents aren't supportive of, let me be that supportive person for you i'll be your biggest cheerleader :))) IM SO PROUD OF YOU XXX