Chapter 106 Dont Give Up

Nicks perspective
I opened my eyes to see Charlie's whole body laid across mine we were still on the couch we must have both passed out last night, I tried to pivot to get comfortable but couldn't without moving Charlie, I ran my fingers through his hair pulling it all out of his face and to the back of his head when I let go of his hair it all sprung back to its original position. "Charlie" I whisper into his ear, he slowly opens his eyes just barely though so there squinted "Yeah sweetness" he says fully opening his eyes and sitting up to look at me properly. "I just need to use the toilet and I didn't want to shake you awake with me moving you" he smiles and closes his eyes again laying back down on me. I laugh, didn't I just tell him l needed to use the toilet "I'm guessing your really tired" I said as I ruffled his hair in attempts to wake him up again. He groans "i'm tired my alarm hasn't even gone off yet" I squish his face together "well I need to use the toilet" "I don't care I want cuddles" he said in a cheeky tone. "Well I can't wait" I said before cradling him in my arms getting up and caring him to our bed, I opened the covers and placed him in the bed he still hasn't even opened his eyes what a drama king, surly he wasn't that tired. I covered him up and lifted his head to slide a pillow underneath it, he moved around slightly getting comfortable and I could see the little smile on his face good god I love him so much even if he's cheeky. I wasn't planning on going into work today I definitely won't go in who am I kidding, I can't face her not again she just doesn't get that I don't want to get with her, I don't want to feel how I felt yesterday ever again, tears bottled up in my eyes, I blinked slowly releasing them, and they tricked slowly down my cheeks. I washed my face and went to the kitchen to make Charlie and I something for breakfast, I was starving and wanted an excuse to wake him up, I just didn't want to be alone, but I don't want him to think that this is bothering me that much, I don't want him to worry about it, he has enough worries already.

Charlie's perspective
I woke up to the sound of sizzling It sounded as if our house was on fire, but after a few seconds I realized it was just nick cooking breakfast. I got up still in my boxers without a shirt on and walked to the kitchen I liked to see what he was cooking before it was ready I don't know why but it just helps to know what i'm eating beforehand it makes the anxiety soften by the time the food is ready.

third person
Nick turns on his heals as the sound of the floor boards creak a little, notifying him that Charlie was up and coming towards him, Nick took one look at his fiancé who was only in his boxer and smiled "Well don't you look sexy this morning" Charlie smirks thinking's he's clever "Don't I look sexy every morning" Nick pulls Charlie in by his waist and says in a quieter tone as the boys faces were near centimetres apart "you do but you don't normally walk around the house in just boxers" Charlie laughs a little, Nick grabs his ass before pulling him in for a long kiss. The two break away and Charlie sits down well nick is still cooking, "You have work at 2:00 today only for an hour" Charlie says reminding Nick of the thing he wasn't going to do, Nick sharply said back "I'm not going" Charlie nervously played with his his cuticles he knew Nick didn't t want to go but he didn't want him to give up, not yet not yet anyways.

Charlie's perspective
I'm not sure what I should do Nick always protected me from ben even when we weren't dating, I wish I could do the same... I thought about it and actually I could protect him, just in a different way. "Nick what happened was awful and I know your hurting, I can't force you to go and if you really are anxious about it then you shouldn't push yourself but I do think you should go, I just don't want you to give up" he spit back "I'm not giving up" "I didn't mean it like that this isn't your fault I just think maybe you could give it another shot and maybe that we could talk to someone about it so she could get straightened out or better yet fired" he snapped his head around to look at me "I'm not telling anyone about this, and I don't want you to ether" I couldn't let him give up, I needed to do something and I had just the idea, I just won't tell Nick.

Authors Note
What do you think Charlie's plan is???? Guys the Netflix TikTok was so adorable am I right!!!! oml I love it, i've watched it like 8 times today. If you read voted or commented I love you and thank you sm I really appreciate it Love you all ❤️❤️❤️