Chapter 109 Harry has a boyfriend??

Harry's Perspective
"He actually texted me back" I said looking over to my boyfriend with excitement, I felt truly awful for the shit I did to Charlie and Nick, I guess I always sorta had a crush on Charlie but hated the fact I did, once Nick came out and they started dating publicly I was so upset, I secretly wished that Charlie would be my boyfriend and that's when I realized I bullied Charlie over the fact that I had a massive crush on him and I didn't want to admit that because being gay was "gross" and my parents would have killed me, im not saying this isn't my fault but my parents played a big role in it they taught me since I was young that gay people go to hell and there sick minded, After I left home for university I told my parents over the phone I was gay and that I had a boyfriend.

Josh, he was my first ever boyfriend and I never felt happier until he started acting crazy and like a total piece of shit, but that's besides the point my parents vowed to never talked to me again and cut me out of there will. I didn't care about the money I never wanted all the flashy things I just wanted their love but they didn't love me and if i'm being honest they never did they bought my love with cars and fancy clothes but I always saw through that. "Honey that's so good, I can't wait to meet this old mate from high school" I smiled I'm in love with him so madly in love with him we've only been together for about six months but we moved in together after only knowing each other for two months and said I love you on the third date it was bizarre we just clicked and I know for sure he's my forever, i'm all in with him and for a change someone has gone all in for me too. He hooked his arm around my waist pulling me in I looked at him and his perfect face kissing him gently "I didn't know you were coming" I said happily, he held the back of my head and touched our noses together "I'm going to drop you off and say hello, make sure your mate knows your taken and all mine, then I need to go to the office" I frowned I wish I could spend every last waking moment with this man but I know it would probably be awkward for Nick so this was probably for the best. "I havent exactly told him that i'm gay" I blurted out, "Dove it will be alright he'll support you you've told me a lot about him and he seems like a delight" I kissed him before we left to meet up with Nick.

Nicks perspective
I sat down in the cafe Harry asked me to meet him at, I had my doubts... the thought of him asking me too meet up and him bringing ben or some other jerks here just to say something negative about me just because i'm bisexual, laugh at me and tell me that i'm worthless just because I like a boy, correction I love a boy. It would be such a harry thing to do trick me into coming here just to make me the centre of his joke. I almost left when I saw Ron walk in the café , I instantly got up and went to say hello to him, then harry walks in behind him. "Nick" Ron says holding his arms out for a hug, I hug him and pat him on the back, Harry looks at us completely confused then states "You two know each other" Ron looks at harry and says "Wait Nick is your old friend from high school your meeting up with" now I was confused Ron knew harry how? Harry looks at Ron and says "Yeah he is, how do you know him" Ron smiles at me before saying "He's one of my male models on contract" Harry looked shocked but smiled after his quick state of shock "I never would have thought you would be a model mate I kinda expected a professional Rugby player or a Rugby coach you had major talent" I fiddled with my fingers nervously it felt odd hearing Harry complimenting me, it almost made me nervous. "How do you know Harry" I asked genuinely confused why the two came here together and how they knew each other.

Harry turned red like really red he looked as if he was twinning a tomato, he looked at Ron then looked back at me "He's my boyfriend" I accidentally chocked on my saliva, I was coughing a lot making my reaction a lot more dramatic than I intended I just couldn't believe it, Harry was the last person on this earth I would ever think to have a boyfriend. "Sorry" I murmured Harry laughed nervously "Mate you looked like you seen a ghost" I laughed nervously too "Well I mean can you blame me I might as well seen one" Ron kissed Harry and left and we sat down, I had so many questions why would he bully Charlie for being gay if he was as well it didn't add up, he acted so disgusted around me in the changing rooms like I had the plague or like I was trying to peek at him well changing he made me feel like shit for liking boys but he secretly liked them too.

Harry looked at me and he just started to ball, it took me a second before I realized what was going on and I quickly put my hand on his shoulder lightly rubbing it, Maybe Harry green really did change...

Authors Note
Guys I have some exciting news I will be posting updates about it on my community board so give me follow if you want to be alerted first with the updates!! I have been planning a short story for a while now and i've finally planned it out and im ready to start working on it, It will of course be based around Nick and Charlie but in a AU (alternate universe) , don't worry my lovely readers this book is not ending I just won't be updating it for four days this Friday-Monday to work on this short story, i've been so excited to write it and I hope you will read it. after these four days are up and I publish the short story the regular updates will continue and trust me I have some major crazy stuff planned for the next Chapters. I'm excited to announce more information about this new book on thursday, thanks for reading and don't forget I love you, if you enjoy my content please vote and comment it really helps k love you see you tomorrow :))) if you have any questions please feel free to ask I will answer them if I can without spoiling it ❤️❤️