Chapter Ninty Four Morning routine

Charlie's perspective
Nick usually is the earlier riser than me thanks to the the sleeping medication that I take that makes me feel so tired all the time, it has some pluses like I can actually sleep now which sleep is probably important, but some down falls like I need to take at least one nap a day or i'm so tired I can't even function which does really get in the way of plans, Nick and me had a hard time adjusting to me needing more time for rest now, we got in some small arguments over it that we're dramatic and stupid, saying stuff we both didn't mean, topical relationship drama, we always got over it and felt bad but it took some time and persistence but we got to a point where it's the normal. Nick was laying all stretched out he was very much a bed hog all night which is never like him but I was happy he was sleeping so I just lifted up his arms and crawled underneath them last night instead of trying to move him he didn't get much sleep the night before so I wanted him to have a good sleep. I slowly got out of bed this morning not waking Nick he was still asleep, I went to the washroom to freshen up brushed my teeth, got dressed washed my face the boring usual. When I came back to Nick he was so passed out his mouth was draped open with drool spilling from his mouth he only drooled when he was really tired and in such a deep sleep. Of course I couldn't leave my fiancé like that, I have climbed back into bed and tilted his head so I could clean up his face, I lifted his head stripping the pillow case and threw it in the hamper. I put my pillow under his head as the other one now didn't have a pillow case on it. I laid beside him staring into his beautiful face, he was so adorable when he slept I wanted to squeeze him so tight but restrained myself to let him get the rest he needed. I took his hand in mine and whispered "I love you so much" "Your so cute I wish I could kiss you and your perfect freckles" I thought for a few moments at how peace full it was right now in our bedroom, the room was in a perfect state there wasn't a single piece of garbage or clothes on the floor, The sun was shining on us and the glow was so beautiful, trance like. The temperature was perfect as it was warm but not too warm. Nick was laying there sound asleep and I got to watch him he watches me sleep every morning and I never understood why until now, I get it now it's so beautiful watching the person you love sleep there in such a vulnerable state and it's like your there gardian angle watching over them making sure there ok, making sure nothing can touch them and disrupt there silent slumber, maybe i'm being dramatic and over telling this simple yet wonderful situation but that's how I see it. "You mean everything to me Nick I can't picture my life without you, I can't imagine waking up and not having these amazing moments that feel like they should be in a fairytale or something cheesy and stupid like that, it's true though I love you with my entire heart Nick Nelson" a smile creeps onto his face making me blush "Tell me more" he says in a groggy tone barley awake. "You weren't supposed to hear that, you were supposed to be sleeping" I say in a laugh. " we do need to go meet with Elle and Tao soon for morning coffee and tea if my fiancé wants" he nods his head "yes I want"

Nicks perspective
I got up and started getting ready for the day, Charlie kept trying to tickle me well I was shaving he can be a proper clown sometimes but I love him, I couldn't let him get away with it though he needed to be taught a lesson, I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder holding him captive in my arms. "Put me down" he said well trying to squeeze out of my arms "Well this is what you get I almost cut my bloody face" he laughs "Do you think this is funny Charlie ok fine i'm never putting you down again" "Noooo Nick this isn't fair i'm smaller than you" with a sassy tone I said "You should have thought of that before you tried tickling me" Charlie was squirming way to much now so I chucked him down on the bed and pinned him down "You play too much" I said as he just continued to do what he did best laugh, I couldn't help but join in myself I loved his laugh it was so breath taking. I kissed him on the forehead and lips before letting go of him. "Let's go now we don't want to be late"
Charlie said as we left the house...

Authors Note
I love you all 💗🫶 support me and my story by voting and commenting, if you do this that really means the world to me and helps my story a bunch 😊 do you guys think you know what is going to happen at the coffee meet up???? tell me i'm curious what you think is going to happen. ily stay safe and slay 🤭