Chapter 130 Whats Oliver hiding

Nicks perspective
We're home and i've parked the car, I look beside me at Charlie who's asleep, his head is leaned against the window with his knees up against his chest like he always sleeps when he's in the car, he's so adorable I can't take my eyes off him. I go to say something to Oliver but look back and realize he's asleep too, these two were just so cute. Oliver has always been like a little brother to me and he always will be, I promised myself a long time ago that if Oliver looked up to me as a big brother I would be the best big brother ever, I've always hated David he's always treated me like a second class citizen as if i'm not a real part of the family, I couldn't tell you why he hates me so much. He's homophobic yes, but I wasn't out my whole life and even when I didn't t know my sexuality yet he still treated me horribly, I know that my sexuality isn't the root of the problem I've never known why. What I do know is that I'm going to be the best big brother to Oliver... the brother I never had. I got out of the car carefully trying not to wake the two, I opened the backseat door opposite of Oliver to grab his stuff for him, I shut the door and locked the car with the two still sleeping inside taking Oliver's stuff up to our apartment. I put his stuff in our apartment guest room, it was very small room but we had very nice furniture and bedding put in there when we moved in, so I think he'll enjoy it.

I went back down to the car and to my surprise they were both still sleeping typical Springs. I opened Oliver's door as he wasn't leaning against it like Charlie was "Oliver were here" I said not too loud, he slowly opened his eyes and got up, I went over to the passenger door to wake sleeping beauty. I couldn't do it I couldn't wake him up since he takes the sleeping pills and they make him so tired I know he's probably exhausted especially because of the day we've had. I picked him up ever so carefully as if he was made of glass, I held him bridal style tight in my arms. Oliver smiled and looked at his brother "Your a pro at that, does this happen a lot"  he said. I looked down at Charlie then back at Oliver "Oh yes this happens almost ever time we go in the car, he's just so tired all the time" Oliver looked confused as he questioned  " why is he so tired all the time" I replied answering his question "He used to have a lot of problems sleeping he would barley get 2 hours of sleep a night and it was really affecting his health so he takes medication now to sleep but it makes him extremely tired"

We headed up to our apartment and when I opened the door Charlie started to wake up he opened his eyes and smiled seeing my face hovering over his "Morning sleeping beauty your just in time to show Oliver his room" I said admiring him "Shut up" he mumbled unable to keep a smile off his face, as I placed him on his feet again. "Can I have a hug Ollie" Charlie asked holding his arms open for his younger brother, Oliver accepted his hug but looked very uncomfortable almost looked like he was wincing as Charlie put pressure on him. Charlie took him to the guest room helping him get settled in. I couldn't stop think about the way he acted just now something was seriously wrong and I have a bad feeling about it I need to talk to Charlie about it. I walked into the room and instantly smiled seeing the two folding his clothes and putting his belongings on the small desk, really making the space his own. My frown returned knowing what I have to discuss with Charlie "Char I need your help I cant find my phone, Oliver do mind if I steal your brother for a moment" He nodded and Charlie got up, we left the room so we could talk in private. "This isn't about your phone is it" he said looking worried "No it's not I'm worried Oliver is not hurting himself but others are hurting him, look at us i'm wearing a t shirt and shorts, and so are you and your always cold he's wearing pants a long sleeve and a sweater don't you find that suspicious, do you think he's trying to hide bruises or cuts" Charlie's eyes started to well "I think your right I just don't want you to be right I really hope your wrong" I picked him up and let him wrap his legs around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder, "I know sweetheart, I hope i'm wrong too" I kissed his head and he got down and went to get Ollie it was time to talk to him about this even if it would be a hard conversation. "Nick can you come here" Charlie said his voice coming from Oliver's room. I stood in the door frame beside Charlie holding my hand around his waist. "Me and Nick want to talk to you about something" Charlie said looking at me, Oliver looked nervous and intimidated and those are that last things I want him to feel when he's with us, I needed to say something "Ollie we've known you your whole life practically, well Charlie has and I've known you for a good chunk, you shouldn't feel nervous to talk to us" as Charlie opened his mouth to ask Ollie about what's been going on, I knew this was it, we were finally going to figure out what's been going on whether we're ready or not....

Authors Note
Sorry for the cliffhanger I haven't done one in awhile so I thought what better time than the present ;) I love you guys sm!!! virtual hug 🫂 Thanks for reading voting or commenting it means the world to me xxx