Chapter Nineteen The Airport

Two days later.....

Nicks perspective
"Good morning, My prince" Charlie says as we wakes me up. "Ugh I'm still tired" I groaned. Then Charlie crawls into bed beside me with a platter of breakfast and all my favourites, breakfast was my favourite meal of the day. I look towards him sitting up and say "Baby what's this for" he replies "Just a little something to cheer you up, because I know you've been struggling with this trip lately, and we do need to leave for the airport soon" My boyfriend was the sweetest person ALIVE and him wearing an apron with just his boxers underneath and his messy hair, not going to lie turned me on. I just dig in I was so hungry and everything looked so good, I almost always did the cooking because if I didn't Charlie wouldn't eat anything he would probably prefer that, but of course thats not healthy and I can't bear seeing him struggle with food. Anyways I love cooking and when I was younger I learnt a-lot about french cuisine from my father so I was pretty good at it. After having a few bites I realized Charlie wasn't eating anything. "Charlie why aren't you eating anything you know breakfast is really important" he says "I already ate well making breakfast" a few seconds after he says that a frown takes over his face and then he says in a disappointed tone "No I just lied, I didn't eat anything for breakfast, I shouldn't lie to you" I look at him with a proud face "Char thank you for telling me the truth, we can share and I will feed it to you if I have too!" He laughs and I feed him some waffles and smoothie then we cuddled for a bit before...

Charlies perspective
"Come of Nick we need to start putting our bags in the jeep" I say then he says in his cute tired voice "Five more minutes of cuddles" gosh my boyfriend was irresistible I gave in, Plus I know he probably needs extra cuddles right now he's been having a hard time with this trip. He's been so stressed with this trip that he yelled at me the other night and he never yells at me, so I know for sure he's stressed to the max right now. After 10 minutes of cuddling I get up and grab my suitcase and as I was leaving the door Nick runs up behind me grabs my bag and says "Charlie you were in the hospital four days ago I'm definitely carrying both our bags down to the jeep, and after I'll come back up and carry you down to the jeep." Omg how could there ever be a more perfect boyfriend he has always been super protective over me. I reply "babe the doctor didn't say I couldn't walk or lift anything" he puts his finger on my lips then says "Shhhhhhhhhhh" He then proceeded to load up our stuff in the jeep and come back up for me. I was thrown over his shoulder and carted down to the jeep.

We were both sitting in the jeep before Nick started the car I noticed that his hands were shaking a bit and I said "Nick do you want me to drive you seem a little bit anxious." his face goes sharp and says "No I always drive" I reply "Well at least tell me what's gotten you so anxious, is it David" he then says "Your right I am really anxious about the plane" I should have realized that. Nick was super claustrophobic and hated planes because of it "Nick I promise it will be ok, I'll be right by your side and you can hold my hand the entire time" I then pulled his dirty blonde hair out of his face and kissed him on the cheek " I love you, u know" I say; he says yes as we drive away towards the airport.

We arrived at the airport and Nick grabbed both our bags from the trunk and pulled them
behind him. "You know I can pull my own suitcase" I say he smirks and reply's "I know but i'm still going to do it" I just nestled up as close as I could to him well walking towards our gate. In the distance I then spotted Nicks mom, david and his new girlfriend. Nick stops walking and kisses me on lips just quickly and then whispers "Remember anything anyone says will never change how much I love you" I smile at him and say "Nick your brothers comments are irrelevant to our relationship; oh and I love you too" We walk up to them and then David immediately says "Charlie! you really got your little boy toy wrapped right around your finger" He holds out his fist for a fist pump but I most definitely ignored it. God why did he have to be such a dick. Nick looked angry and embarrassed and was about to say something.

Nicks perspective
"David can you please just shut the F@ck up" david quietly says "Chill out bro, no need to get your tits in a twist." Charlie was getting visibly upset and said in an annoyed tone "Can't you just keep your opinions to yourself" I knew this wasn't going to end well. David laughed and said "Wow there tuff guy." This made me made nobody talks to Charlie in a rude way when i'm around. I then push david and say "DONT FU CKING TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT" he was about to say something when his girlfriend grabs me and Charlie by the hands and leads us away from him. She says "I'm so sorry you guys he's acting like a total jerk, oh and my name is lizzie nice to meet you two" I say "hi, wow you seem nice nothing like my dick of a brother" Charlie and her both laugh at my remark. Charlie then says "hi it's nice to meet you too" She giggles and says "Charlie you are just so adorable I love your curly hair and blue eyes" wow that comment really caught me off guard I hated it when other people complemented Charlie it made me super jealous. I looked over to Charlie and he was definitely embarrassed his face beat red. She then said "I'm going to go talk to david about his behaviour now see you on the plane" she then walked back in david's direction. I then look at Charlie "Well she was nice i'm surprised  she's  dating david" Charlie looks at me and replied "Yeah shes nice maybe a tiny bit too nice" I laughed and pulled him in tight and said "well she can back off because your mine." We started walking back to our gate because it was time to board, I was nervous but Charlie holding my hand made me feel a bit better.

Authors Note
I have lots planned for the Morocco trip but if you guys have anything in particular you might wanna see happen I would love to hear it and I could maybe add it in to the story if it fits with the other stuff I have planned!!!! 🤍🤍🤍🤍