Chapter Fifty Eight Engaged

(TW mention of mental illness Ed and mental hospitals)

Charlie's perspective

I woke up this morning to an empty bed but I could here the shower running so I knew that's what Nick was doing. Yesterday was the happiest day of my life, Nick honestly planned the perfect day, I was smiling the whole time. I hear a creak and then the bathroom door swings open and Nick walks out with damp hair and a towel around his waist covering the parts of him I really wanted to see. He rasps "Morning fiancé" I don't know what turned me on more the rasp in his morning voice or him calling me his fiancé. I look at him up and down admiring him taking in all whats mine. "I like it when you call me that" I say well holding my arms open for a hug. He comes over to me and lays down beside me and I spoon him for a while until I reach over and kiss him. I pick up the rhythm and he does too, I started gently biting his tongue and massaging the inside of his mouth with my tongue. My hands then trailed down his stomach and towards the towel he was still wearing. "Are we doing this" he says Politely asking for consent "Mmhm" I mumble we'll still kissing his neck and chest.

We had just finished and then I bursted out crying right out is nowhere, thinking that I would have to be away from Nick. "Hey hey baby what's wrong" Nick says kneeling down to me where I was sat on the edge of the bed. I stuttered as I spoke "I don't want to leave you" his face went pale and panicked then he sputtered out "What do you mean I don't get it" "I know you and Tori think I should be sent to a Mental hospital again" saying those words made me feel even more scared than I thought. He grabbed both my hands then said "I never said that and didn't even know Tori thought that way, yes the cut on your wrist is concerning but I trust you and you've been doing so much better lately" his words calmed me down at least he knew I was trying and have been improving more than ever. "So you don't think I should go because Tori does and I really don't want her to be right" He looks at me with his soft smile and his wide eyes "No, I think your doing really good right now and your therapist hasn't said you need to, just because you had a set back or two doesn't mean you need to be sent away, your trying to improve and are putting up a fight all on your own if the battle gets too tough for the both of us because were a team and we fight stuff together then maybe it might be the right thing to do. Not now and I know there will be more set backs in the future that's the way Mental Illness works but as long as we keep fighting brighter days will be ahead I promise" Nick was the only person who could give such a heartfelt speech and I would actually believe it, he was always so genuine and soft, he doesn't look it but he's soft as ever and cares so much about the people in his life. "Babe you don't know how much I needed someone to believe in me right now thank you for always being my support... Tori's words really hurt, I know it wasn't her intention but it still stuck" He looked at me with pure empathy "I know they did but, she was just worried and trying to do what's best for you" I nod my head knowing he was right she didn't know the whole story. "You know I can't live without you especially after this morning" he says tickling my stomach to try and pry a smile out of me, I smile and say "I love you, can we watch a movie today" He kisses my cheek and replies "you mean just us on the couch cuddling all day, to me that sounds like my perfect day" I smile as he takes my hand and we walk off together to enjoy our envision of a perfect day.

Authors Note
Hi guys I don't know if everyone saw my comment on yesterday's Chapter but yes i'm continuing the story for a long time coming I just have so many ideas planned out already and I need to do them all!!! ❤️😍 They will be having a wedding but that will be in a while due to me wanting them to be engaged for a while! I do on the other hand have some disappointing news I'm going camping for a week and will not be able to update so I won't be updating for a week I feel really bad sorry
:( and what do you guys think is going on with Nick have you noticed what's happening to him?