Chapter Forty Three Flashback-11

Nick grabbed my hand and tightly held it intertwining our fingers. I didn't know if I should just act like normal or talk to Nick about his jealous behaviour, I can only remember one time that he was really jealous of a guy in my band his name was Atticus and he told him to fuck off and leave me alone just because he put his arm around my shoulder. I tried talking to him after about it but he just dismissed it and said he wasn't jealous. He better not do something mean to Michael, he ment a lot to me and Tori so I just hope everything goes to plan. Tori then says after Nick and Michael shock hands "Let's go all this small talk is making me board" We all walked together Nick pulling me onto his side away from Michael, he really was jealous. We got our golf clubs and golf balls then headed to the first hole. "Let's do teams, Charlie and Nick and Me and Tori" Michael says. I reply "I was hoping someone would mention teams I'm horrible at all sports except ruining so I don't think mini golf will be an exception" Nick pulled me in tight saying "Stop your not bad at sports at all you were amazing at rugby" I smile and say "You have to say that your my boyfriend" Tori then looks around at everyone "Ok are we done with all the lovey dovey stuff let's play"

We do a few holes, Nick being amazing and winning the rounds for us and me losing the rounds for us, but just because Nick was so much better than me he never once discouraged me or insisted he did it instead, he just wanted me to have fun he didn't care if we won or lost. We were walking to the next hole and I say to Nick looking at him with a smile so big it hurt my mouth "I love you" Nick says "I love you and always will" He bent down a bit and kissed me on my forehead, which melted my heart. "Charlie I'm having an amazing time with you I appreciate you organizing all this" I was overjoyed with the fact he was having such a great time! This was only our first surprise. Before I could respond Michael left Tori and pulled me by my hand in a different direction away from Tori and Nick, so we could be alone. He then looks to see if Nick followed us then says "Omg i'm so happy for you Charlie, Nick seems wonderful and I'm so excited your going to give him a promise ring that's so special!" I hug Michael tight and say "Thanks he really is special and I love him so much I know he's my soulmate I know that probably sounds cringe but it's true." We walk back to the group i'm so happy that Michael said what he said it just makes me all the more confident Nick will love the ring.

Nick kinda pulls me aside a bit well Michael and Tori were doing there turn. "What was that about Charlie" he said in a nice tone. "Oh Michael just wanted to tell me how happy he was for us and that we're cute together" Nick looked a bit relieved when I said that. I follow up with "You don't need to worry Nick, me and Michael are just really good friends he's helped me a lot that's why we're so close, there's no need to get jealous your my boyfriend and I wouldn't change that for anyone. Nick hugs me almost suffocating me "I'm not worried you will leave me for anyone I trust you with my whole heart, but seeing him touch you or other guys touching you makes me jealous and I just can't help myself to grab you. I smirk and kiss him all over his face and neck "You know that's the cutest thing ever right" He try's to hide a smile and responds "Shut up."

We finished playing mini golf with Michael and Tori it was so much fun! Me and Nick won so we got a little trophy it was tacky but I loved it because it held a special memory inside. Once we were outside the Golf course Tori said "Moms not picking us up for awhile do you guys wanna go find a place to eat" I wasn't hungry and hated restaurants more than anything. Nick kept looking at me then said "I'm actually not hungry and neither is Charlie you guys should go" Tori then said "Ok" and pulled Nick away. "I know your trying to help Charlie but he needs to eat something" Nick smiled and had prepared himself, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a meal replacement bar "I kinda always have snacks on me now so when Charlie doesn't want to eat a whole meal he can still have something" Tori hugged Nick without saying anything her actions spoke a million words. Nick took my hand and we sat on the bench together. he pulled my legs onto him so we were closer. I see him ruffling through his pocket to pull out a meal replacement bar. He then says looking at me with his handsome face "Char I would really like it if you ate some of this" I felt safe in his arms and nobody else was around "Yeah ok" I replie and his face lit up with joy, I take a bite and eat it slowly, Nick then takes a bite which makes me feel more comfortable. We finish the bar together and my mom pulls up. She gets out of the car and says "Omg Nick you must be a miracle worker I haven't seen Charlie eat a snack in ages" Nicks says "It's definitely not me doing this it's Charlie he's improving so much and i'm just so proud of him" My cheeks blush a bright pink shade and my heart fluttered knowing Nick felt proud of me. His encouragement made me want to improve and eat more, I felt hope for getting better which i've never felt before. This solidified even more the fact that he was my soulmate.

Authors Note
Sorry everyone this flashback is gone on MUCH longer than I initially expected I hope you guys still like it I'm expecting to finish the flashback in 1 or 2 more chapters then we will go back to their current time! 💗💖