Chapter Forty One Flashback-9

Tao was still sitting on his ass as me and Elle carry the stuff out to my parents car. Elle yells at him to grab the last two bags as she was getting tired of his laziness, he jumps up from the couch real fast knowing his girlfriend was getting upset, I can't help but laugh at him and say "She's really got you wrapped around her finger, it's nice to see you actually listen to someone." Elle stands there looking proud of her self then Tao shoots me a fiery look and says "Shut up, your probably begging Nick to let you suck his cock" Elle blurts out "TAO" I can't help but laugh I've already told Tao that I've given Nick a few BJ before so it didn't bother me. I pat Elle on the shoulder and say "It's fine he's just joking plus Tao basically knows all the details about me and nick" she chuckled and then scoffs "looks like you forgot to tell someone" she says pointing at herself with confidence. I say "Tao can tell you it's a long story and we don't have time for that right now" We packed up all the stuff and we're heading to Nicks favourite spot the field behind his house. Obviously this was going to be a challenge because he was home and could potentially see us sneaking through his backyard but I was most worried about Nellie. My mom dropped us off two doors down from Nicks just so he wouldn't see my parents car outside his house. We carried the stuff down the street to Nicks and of course Tao whined the whole time. I say quietly before reaching Nicks house "Guys we need to be quiet so we don't alarm Nellie" They nod. Me and Elle run through his backyard towards the field behind his home we'll Tao stands guard. Me and Elle made it past the tree and into the field so we were out of Nicks sight.

Nick walks out of his house and says to Tao standing at his gate in his backyard playing clash of clans on his phone not paying any attention. "Umm what are you doing in my backyard Tao" Tao jumps and says "Uhh I wanted to get to know my best friends boyfriend better you know" Nick looks shocked because Tao didn't like Nick. Nick responds "You know I have a front door right?" Tao rolls his eyes and says "Do I look like a fool to you Nick Nelson The rugby king" Nick says "Please just call me Nick" Tao laughs and replies "Aren't you going to invite me in" Nick invites him in, and me and Elle are dying of laughter still hiding behind some bushes ease dropping on what just happened. Tao couldn't think of what to say to Nick so he just says "Charlie told me you gave him head for the first time not long ago" Nick instantly goes red and a wave of embarrassment washes over him. Nick excuses himself to the bathroom and takes out his phone to text me something.

Nick
-CHARLIE

"Shit Elle look at this text Nick just sent me" She looks over at it and reads it twice to make sure she didn't miss anything "Ask him what's wrong or more importantly ask what Tao did"

Charlie
-What's wrong babe xx

Nick
- Charlie did you ask Tao to come over

playing dumb I just said:

Charlie
-No why is he at your house?

Nick
-yeah he is, he came here unexpectedly to hang out or smt but he seems like he really doesn't want to be here so I don't know why he came

Shit this means Nick is getting suspicious me and Elle need to hurry up!!!

Charlie
-Sorry gtg work calls love you, talk later

I show Elle everything as if she wasn't reading the texts above my shoulder anyways. We start setting up the picnic, We placed a large yellow picnic blanket that covered the beautiful buttercups that filled the ground. For the first time ever I bought him flowers I know it was kinda of a girly jester but I don't think Nick with see it that way, I think he'll see it as I do a special offering you give to your love ones for a special occasion. I even baked Nicks favourite a cookie cake i'm not really into cooking or baking that was more of Nicks forte but I tried even though the edges were a little crispy. Most importantly the letter that I had written for Nick, Elle couldn't help herself when she heard I was writing him a letter; to decorate the envelope with colourful tape and all sorts of cute stickers. Finally we finished setting up the Picnic and Elle and Tao were going to wait at the picnic set up so no animals ate the food well me and Nick did the first special this I had planned!

Elle sat on the picnic blanket well I ran through the field back to Nicks house, I saw them sitting on the couch through his sliding glass door. I decided to just let myself in, Nick immediately looks over when he hears the door open "What is with everyone and going through my back door today" He says well rushing over to me, to give me a hug I can see behind Nick, Tao fake gagging at the sight of us hugging. "Nick then separates from our hug and says "Wait your supposed to be at work" I pull him in aggressively and kiss him Nick doesn't resist at all he then starts moving his tongue around my mouth like he was desperate and we hadn't seen each other in ages. Tao then shrieks "Enough is enough, god" Nick pulls away embarrassed as if he forgot Tao was in the living room with us. I look at him and say "I actually didn't have work I lied" The confusion on Nicks face proved to me that he had no clue what was going on and Tao kept his huge mouth shut.

Authors Note
Charlie and Elle are so cute in this chapter!! Tell me what your guys favourite part of the chapter was, it would really help me out so i can better understand what my audience likes or anything from previous chapters you guys liked thanks. LOVE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING DAY 💖💖💖💖