Chapter 104 Sexual harassment

(TW this chapter contains actions of sexual assault, touching and grabbing inappropriate language if this triggers please don't read this chapter, stay safe and set healthy boundaries for yourself i'll see you in the next one, much love -N ❤️)

(The next day, after work)

Charlie's perspective
I got out of the jeep and walked towards the building it was Nicks first official day, yesterday was just an interview day even though he told me they already knew they were going to hire him, it's a good thing Ron told him that before the shoot started, he was a nervous wreck, he could barely tie his shoes. I dropped him off this morning and i'm picking him up again, it's nice, it may not be a lot of time but I still really enjoy it, we listen to Taylor swift as we sing and dance around the car like lunatics, holding our hands in fist like we're grasping onto a microphone singing at a stadium for a crowd. I was so excited to hear about his first proper day, I may or may not have been here for almost an hour because I couldn't wait too see him, yes i'm clingy I know. Hopefully soon ill get to see some sneak peeks, I want to see some photos of my sexy fiancé already, it's only been two days but i'm impatient. I walked up to the big large glass doors, I place my hand on the handle but stop, I can't move I feel everything freeze over. My body won't let me stop it, im helpless, then a serge of memories flash before my eyes I see bens face pushed up against mine I can feel his hot breath on my neck, I can see the pure anger he has towards me in his eyes, I squeeze my eyes closed blocking out the memories I was reliving I opened them again seeing a worse sight than ben, seeing the sight that triggered all this in the first place, that girl I think Nick said her name was Imogen she had her filthy hands all over him his face and neck, Nick was pulling away and she wouldn't stop he looked so upset, why couldn't I just go over there and help him I tried moving but it's like I was stood in cement. Before I knew it tears started steaming down my cheeks. I shut my eyes as I saw her slap his ass I could see his mouth saying the words please stop and I couldn't do anything how pathetic.

Nicks perspective
My day was the worst i've ever had. I had to face Imogen again after what she did earlier... I was dreading this, I tried to quickly walk past her but she was standing at the door frame waiting for me, "Hi handsome" she said as she ran her nails along my shoulder, I jumped back "I don't really like when you touch me Imogen" I said trying to sound confident in my words but couldn't. "oh come on Nick you had fun at lunch didn't you" she moved closer to me and started touching my neck and face, I cringed and moved away from her, quickly turning around to leave when she smacked my ass, I've never wanted to cry more in my life than right now, I felt so uncomfortable and I hated the thought of her hands all over my body for the second time today, my whole body was trembling, I felt completely out of control. "Please stop" I pleaded my voice riddled with desperation. I knew there was nothing I could do I couldn't physically push her away.

Charlie perspective
I used my sleeve and wiped the tears off my face and opened the door, I didn't know what to do this wasn't a kid from school this was someone from work that he would have to see everyday, I couldn't cause a scene not at his work, I couldn't do that to him, the last thing I want to do was embarrass him he's probably already embarrassed enough "Nick were in a rush let's go" I said sweetly before grabbing his hand and interlocking our fingers, gently leading him out of the building. As we walked out I could see his face soaked with tears, I should've done something before it went too far, Nick would have never let this happen to me right in front of him, he would have done something. I opened the door and he got in the car I shut the door behind him and took a deep breath before getting back in the car, I knew this wasn't going to be an easy conversation. I couldn't escape tears as I looked at Nick he was bailing his eyes out with his head down practically trembling, I knew the shame he felt, it's like you can't even look anyone in the eyes without feeling dirty or tampered with, it feels like you've done something awful unthinkable even, but you haven't. You know deep down you did nothing wrong but that doesn't stop the feeling of shame. he leaned into my shoulder and I embraced him, I grabbed his legs and lifted his body over the arm rest and onto my lap I put my hand on the back of his head and just held him, his body was trembling, this destroyed me, I felt as if my heart had been ripped out and stomped on. I stroked the back of his his head "This is not your fault" he just cried no response, I couldn't drive us home when he was on my lap and I didn't want to let go of him not until he was calmed down. After many minutes of stroking his head and giving him gentle kisses he stopped crying, then came the words that broke my heart for a second time today "Do you hate me" I steadied my breath before answering but my breath was still hitched causing my words to come out in a stutter "M my love, I love you with my entire being I understand your blaming yourself but this isn't your fault not even in the slightest" I kissed the top of his head, He looked up at me his face puffy and eyes bloodshot "You didn't deny that you hate" his voice was quiet and the sadness was apparent. I held onto both his hands and held them in-front of me "I love you I dont and will never ever hate you, you've done nothing wrong, you believe me right" A few long silent seconds went by before he nodded his head.

Authors Note
Heart = Shattered 💔 Tomorrow chapter will be Nick and Charlie talking about it and having a deep fluffy conversation about it and i'm afraid it's going to be just as heartbreaking as todays maybe not????? :( The fluff didn't last very long with me but I needed to bring awareness to the fact that men can get SA too and it should be taken very seriously just as serious as if a girl got SA, love you and see you tomorrow much love -N 💗💗💗