Chapter Seventy Nine Everythings gone to shit

Nicks perspective
We're in his bedroom it was quite he was obviously having a hard time talking about whatever it was "Why did you threw Noah's stuff over the fence that's not like you" I mentioned it having a feeling that's what he wanted to discuss, he tried to talk but he ended up bursting out crying. Somethings going on Oliver was the type of lad in your year everyone liked, he had the fuck boy hair style he wore chains to school he was sporty and muscular for his age he went to the gym now, I haven't seen him cry since he was a little kid crying for some stupid reason like his favourite show wasn't on he didn't cry much anymore. I sat beside him on the bed and was going to figure out what's happened "Oliver please Tell me what's happened why are you so upset" He wiped his eyes and said "It's my mom she's mean to Charlie and you guys never come round no more same with Tori and Michael, She's constantly mean to me, now that you've all left i'm here stuck with her she takes everything out on me, when she talks on the phone with Charlie and they argue she's gets angry with me after. I now have to do what Tori had to do for me I literally am Noah's parent, She's made him my responsibility I can't go out with friends after school anymore or on the weekends I had to quite the lacrosse team and Im not like Tori Im so bad with him I just get frustrated so easily and it's unfair to him but i'm just so tired of it, Im ruining Noah's Childhood by being the worst" "You shouldn't have to be doing this it's ridiculous you've quite sports because of this I can't believe she's doing this all over again Tori had a rough time too she messed up lots and it wasn't her fault she was a kid raising another kid, She threw your favourite stuffed animal in the garbage one time, me and Charlie had to come over we were at my mine just to cheer you up, don't sweat the toys over the fence Michaels already gone and got them, this isn't on you at all, Tori stopped going to partys and get to gathers because she had to look after you and Charlie her life stopped because your mom couldn't parent her own kids so stop blaming yourself " He looked up from the floor to me "Why didn't Charlie ever watch me why was it always Tori?" How was I going to explain this Oliver was too young to remember Charlie going to the hospital and his struggles I don't know if it's my place to tell him "Charlie couldn't be left unattended he had struggles so he wasn't trusted" Oliver looked down to the floor again too scared to hold eye contact "Wouldn't it just be easier if I didn't exist" My immediate reaction was to grab his wrist and pull up his sleeve I looked at both and let out a sigh of relief "Thank god don't ever hurt yourself ok" he nodded and I pull him in for a hug "You are an amazing kid Oli I promise we're all so happy you exist" he says quietly into my shoulder "Charlie hurts himself doesn't he? that's why mom always calls him pathetic and an attention seeker" That comment made my hands shake I was so angry what is wrong with her it's like she wants everyone to hate her "He does but he's been trying to stop since you were like four years old Oli so don't do it trust me it hurts the people you care about most it would hurt me because I love you, can you promise me not to" "Does it hurt you that Charlie does" I was crying now too "More than anything it's really tough and hard to handle sometimes it's like you have no control and neither do they it's all up the air, but don't worry about Charlie I'll always make sure he doesn't get hurt I promise so can you promise not to hurt yourself?" "Mmm Promise"

Tori opened the door to Oliver's room and said "Oh fuck what's happened here i'll take over for you Nick Charlie's really upset about something he's in his room and I've tried to comfort him but he needs you he won't calm down I think he's having a panic attack" Shit could today have gone any fucking worse "Go Nick i'll be fine Charlie needs you I don't want him hurt you promised you wouldn't let him get hurt" Oliver said, I got up and Tori stared comforting her brother I ran through the hallway to Chars room he was kneeled on the floor crying and struggling to breathe properly he was hyper ventilating. Micheal was beside him trying his best to calm him which clearly wasn't working I kneeled down beside him "Shhh baby it's ok" I turned to look at Michael "What happened what did she do" He fixed his glasses "I have no idea, the kitchen door was closed he was in there with her" Charlie stuttered as he spoke "Y, you, l.. left me Nick" "I'm so so Sorry Oliver needed my help I won't leave your side" "Y you left me" "I know Char and i'm sorry please stop saying that I already feel awful" "I was all alone" Ok reasoning with him right now wasn't going to help he needed to calm down I pressed my forehead against his "What do you see around you" He croaked "You" "Ok what do you smell" "I smell your hair it smells like Shampoo" "Good ok breath in with me and out" He was starting to calm down now but what the fuck has happened everything going to shit. "She makes me feel worthless like she wished I actually killed myself" he sobbed into my arms "What did she say Charlie tell me" he shook his head no refusing to tell me. "Come on were a team" "I don't want to" he said cold and expressionless. "I just want to clean up before anyone sees me like this and go back down stairs i'm having a shower" he declared he got up and walked towards the washroom I grabbed his shoulder holding him back "Pretending something isn't bothering you doesn't make it go away" he shook my hand off his boney shoulder "Im fine it's fine" then went in the bathroom and shut the door.

Authors Note
I'm sorry to say this but I left today for a trip so I won't be posting updates for around a week.   omg I feel awful because it's kinda a cliffhanger but this was a last minute trip because of my grandparents I found out yesterday OMG I FEEL ACTUALLY HORRIBLE BUT STAY TUNED AND TGANKS FOR READING VOTING AND COMMENTING ILY 😚💗💗💗❤️