Chapter 128 You Dont Give a Shit

Nicks perspective
I didn't even realize my whole body was shaking from anxiety until my Mom pulled my fingers away from my mouth. "Nicky don't do that" she said sternly like a mother would. "Sorry, yes your right I shouldn't do that but i'm just so anxious, I know exactly what his mom is like! you should've heard what she said to him on his birthday on his freaking birthday Mom"

She frowned and rubbed my arm "Well what has been going on isn't good but it's not too out of hand yet you and Charlie will figure out the perfect solution I know you will and if you need my help i'm only a short drive away or a call you know this" I placed my hand over hers which was on my bicep " how did I get so lucky to have the best mom ever" she smiled hearing what I said, I know she takes everything I say to heart and she definitely took this to heart.

Charlie's perspective
"Ollie we're going to sort out everything for you at school but I still need you to go, I can't have you missing school, Mom won't let you stay if you don't attend" I could see him fighting back tears and I know exactly how he felt I saw myself in his eyes. His lip quivered as he spoke "I don't want to go back please don't make me Charlie please" The desperation in his voice was apparent and it got me thinking if things at school were worse then what Ollie initially said they were. "We'll talk more about this later ok, I need to quickly go and talk to mom about this before I make my final decision" He grabbed on to both my arms "No Charlie don't go she's going to say I have to come back home, I don't want to go back" I knew I had to tell Mom where her son was she's probably already called the cops and then this will be worse for Ollie if I don't sort this out now, I need to be responsible more now than ever. "Hey I know your worried but have some trust in me I'm going to sort this out, your coming with me and Nick I promise! I wouldn't lie to you Ollie" he nodded and I walked to the front door where Nick was. As soon as I saw him I hugged him letting my worries melt away for just 30 seconds, I needed this and I could tell he needed this too, Nick is a very anxious person and his anxiety gets really bad sometimes. "Are you ok Nick" I question he responds "I'm ok are you babe" I take a breath "I will be once I get Ollie's stuff and we go home" he rubs my back "I'm going to come with just to make sure your mom doesn't do anything to hurt you like last time, I won't ever let her do that to you again" I took his hand in mine "Let's get this over with"

We got to my old house and I wanted to cry, I also wanted to scream at my mom. My emotions were conflicting I felt everything, it was all circling around my head. I wanted to hate her so much for what she's done to me but never could, but I can and do hate her for what she's done to Ollie. I rang the bell and squeezed Nicks hand as hard as I could. he quickly kissed me on the forehead before my mom came to the door "Charlie Nick how nice to see you two coming round unannounced" I scoffed "Mom do you even fucking care that your son isn't here and didn't tell you where he was going! Do you ever fucking think about someone other than yourself" she looked like she was hit by a semi truck the a pitta me of stunned. "Charlie don't talk to me like that! Ollie is fine he's just as dramatic as you were when you were a teenager he's overreacting and acting like his life sucks when he has EVERYTHING i've given him everything he's spoilt that's the issue here" I was so angry I felt like crying in frustration I can't believe for even a second I thought she would have been worried where he was she didn't give a fucking shit and now she saying bad things about him no I won't put up with this "That's not true Ollie is not spoilt actually near opposite he's been given nothing you've took everything he loves from him what don't you understand about that. He's done nothing to you why are you taking your problems out on him!!!" She steps closer to me and sighs "He's done nothing to me he's a fucking ungrateful brat who should see how it is on his own then he'll know how good he has it" I shook my head in absolute disbelief I looked to Nick knowing I was about to break down but he mouthed to me "Your so brave my love" and that was enough for me to keep going even though it felt like my heart was ripped out and torn up by her. "Mom Ollie is going to come with me and Nick for a few days , so I need to go get his stuff and then we'll be leaving and don't worry about us coming unannounced again we are not going to be coming back. You've got your wish mom your fagot son won't be a bother to you anymore" She didn't say anything her face was blank she had no remorse she was emotional less, she just turned around and walked away she has never cared and never will I'm not letting her hurt me again this is it. Nick pulls me in for a kiss quickly, whispering "baby i'm so proud of you" we both hurry up to Oliver's room not wanting to stay here longer than needed we just needed to grab his stuff, I grabbed his school bag opening it to see if he had all his subject books, instead I found various notes telling him he was a pussy, a loser, a freak but what really caught my eye was these two notes done in the same hand writing saying : Kill your self you useless nobody everyone hates you and will never forgive you, you think your cool for ditching the team when we needed you most not a fucking chance your a fucking screw up do us all one and get out of our lives.
I handed Nick the note not knowing what else to do this was so much worse than I thought...

Authors Note
I'm really proud of this chapter I think it turned out really good tell me what you think :) Thanks for reading it means sm to me honestly voting and commenting is another way you can support me thanks xx Love you all you all make me so proud and so happy when things get tough and if you ever feel like Ollie like you have no one or you don't have a purpose remember you have me and i'll always be proud of you XXX you guys are my heartstopper family ❤️❤️🥹🥹