Chapter 146 Charlie broke up with me

Charlie's perspective
I could feel the red hot sensation my cheeks were turning, I was sweating profusely in every place that could sweat, I could feel his sharp stares without even turning my head to look, it felt like he was picking at me like he could read my mind. I turned to check if he was still staring and our eyes met I quickly snapped my head around never wanting to look into his eyes again, he still looked the same had the same hair cut and stupid expression on his face. The only way I could describe his expression was emotionally flat and also creepy he always had some sort of creepy look plastered on that stupid face of his. I wanted to punch him I wanted to hurt him but I could never especially now since he's obviously been going to the gym he was wearing a long sleeve perhaps a size too small for him as his arms were bulging through the shirt. I gulped hearing the door unlock knowing this horribly awkward situation would come to an end soon and I could actually breath. The girl came out of the washroom and held the door for me I walked through it and as it was just about to close, the door was stuck open his foot was in the door, I knew in this moment there was nothing I could do my hands were shaking and I know if I tried to speak my voice would be crackly "Charlie I need to talk to you" his voice echoed through the bathroom bouncing off the walls, repeating itself a few times making the comment linger. "I don't want to talk ben" I said my voice cracking with every word. "Well that's not going to work I need to talk to you" he said his voice louder this time I could hear the anger in his voice what did I even do to make him angry i've never done anything to him. "Ben we can talk later does that work" I said crossing my fingers he would just leave so I could shut and lock the door to call Nick. His voice ten times anger than before boomed through the bathroom "Later won't work Charlie we need to chat now let me in or I will force you to let me in" my teeth were chattering so loud I couldn't hear myself think, I had to try and keep him out I wasn't just going to invite him in. "Ben please leave" I said with so much emotion I was almost in tears. He laughed pushing the door open I tried to push back but he was much stronger than me I couldn't hold him back not in the slightest. He pushed the door completely open and walked in closing it behind us forcing me to be in here with him. "Oh poor you Charlie begging me to leave you alone don't be so pathetic we need to talk and this is the only way" I closed my eyes squeezing them shut tight "I don't want to talk to you ben" I opened my eyes staring at the floor not wanting to see his face "Maybe you shouldn't be such a wimp then" I didn't say a word I kept silent staring at the floor fighting back tears. He stepped closer roughly grabbing my jaw with his hand jerking my head up to look at him I tried to move my head away but he had a firm grip on me so I couldn't. "Look at me Charlie" he said his face so close to mine I could feel his breath. I couldn't keep it in, a few tears rolled down my cheeks "Why are you crying Charlie?" he asked his voice softening, a few more tears slipped out of my eyes his hot breath beating against my face returned as he said "There's no need to cry let's just talk" I nodded my head as best I could with his hand still holding my head firmly in place. "Charlie you were my first love, I will always love you and still love you, you need to understand that, I need you, my life isn't complete without you in it" I sniffled then said "I have Nick now i'm sorry" his expression changed back to angry when Nicks name was mentioned " DIDNT I JUST SAY I NEEDED YOU STOP BEING SELFISH CHARLIE " his voice rang in my ears as he yelled in my face spit splattering all over me adding to my already wet face. "Ben please let go of me" I whimpered, he squeezed my face harder "No Charlie you need to listen you've just cut me out of your life and it's not fair" I started to sob I couldn't control my emotions I was erotic "It is fair ben we didn't work we can't work" I sputtered out. He yelled again obviously angry with my answer "CHARLIE I LOVE YOU" I jerked my head away and ran for the door which just made him angrier I couldn't unlock the door in time my hands slipping with sweat also the shaking didn't do me any favours he ripped me away from the door turning me around holding me by the cuff of my hoodie proceeding to slam me against the wall hard, I knew immediately as I hit the wall my back would be bruised. I winced in pain still sobbing. He held me there breathing down my neck "Charlie you need to listen to me ok this won't end badly if you listen" I nodded giving up this was my fait and there was nothing I could do about it. He reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone from it taking away the only hope I had left of escaping this hell. "what's your password" he said in a demanding tone I knew where this was going I shook my head no "please ben please stop" he pressed me up against the wall harder and started biting my neck me still sobbing I winced in pain as his teeth ripped my skin "Owe please stop i'll give you the password" I said giving in after he bit my neck in about ten different spots I could feel the warm blood dripping down my neck onto my hoodie. "Thank you" he said, I told him the password which was nick and I's anniversary date making me hysterically sob more. holding my phone in his hands he went to Nicks contact scoffing at the picture of us together, he handed me the phone saying "Don't try anything or the consequences won't be so nice this time" I looked him absolutely terrified at what he would do, looking at him brings back so many memories not all bad and seeing the person he is now hurts. "what do you want me to do?" I asked trembling my whole body overstimulated with the feeling of pain in my back and neck, my face soaked from tears my stomach feeling nauseous out of fear, my head throbbing from him yelling in my face the sweat dripping off of me, my body was reacting in a million different ways and I almost couldn't bare it. "Text nick saying your breaking up with him right now!" he said almost yelling I flinched back tears pooling form my eyes I didn't want to do it but I knew I had to so I sent it there was no other choice.

Nicks perspective
I checked my phone it was a text from Charlie I was wondering where he went but he must have gone with harry as he's not here either so i'm not that worried I unlock my phone and check the message

Charlie:
I've been meaning to do this for a while but haven't had the courage I know over text isn't a good way to end things but this is the only way I can, i'm sorry Nick were over please don't ever contact me again. this is goodbye.

I squeezed my phone as tightly as I could reading this message I pushed through the crowd to get some air outside as tears pooled in my eyes.

Authors Note
this is a crazy chapter tell me what you think
:(((( i'm sorry it's so intense but I feel like ben mixed with alcohol doesn't end well so yeah .... I Love you all so much your my family and I'm so proud of everyone one of you, remember your worth us heartstopper fans are just top tier honestly so don't take your amazing self for granted, have some food if you havent today please get rest hydrate xxx night
(IMPORTANT PLEASE CHECK OUT AshtonAllTheWay they're story is really good and they're new to writing help a new writer out :))