Chapter 20

A/n

Damn- this book is almost at 10k reads- I only wrote this because I was bored one day, and I didn't even know how to write! (only the little bits school taught me, that I didn't really pay attention to- haha-)

Anyways I enjoy reading your guys comments, it's the best part of my day, so thank you! And again, I'm not good at fighting scenes.

Y/n's POV

"Ha! I like you kid!" The prisoner shouts, before running at me.

I swiftly dodge a kick, before slicing his leg with my dagger, attempting to anyways. "Did I just break my knife on your skin!?" I shout, still dodging his attacks.

"I'm surprised you can keep up with me!" He yells, ignoring my question completely. I dodge another kick, ending up getting punched in the face instead.

"Shit!" I shout, jumping back to the other side of the room. Is his fist made of steel or something!?

"Ha!? That punch was meant to kill you! Your stronger than you look!" The prisoner shouts, though I'm distracted with this ...weird thing... covering my body.

"You've opened your aura nodes! Seeing how you're strong enough to survive that hit, I'll explain Nen to you!" Nen? Is that what this shit is called?

"Nen's an ability everyone has, but to use it you have to unlock your aura nodes! When you do you can use Nen to surround your body, enhancing your strength, and defense! But your aura is just leaking everywhere, continue like that and you'll die!" So I have to surround my body in Nen, and not let my aura leak out?

"That's just the beginning of it though! I'm not going to tell you the rest, you'll die before you can learn it!" He shouts, lunging towards me.

I quickly move towards the right, dodging his attack. While dodging attacks, I start to focus on preventing my aura from leaking out.

"Learning Ten while fighting? You really are special kid!" He shouts, I continue to dodge, still trying to control my Nen.

"Too bad I'll be killing you so soon!" He adds, speeding up the rate of attacks.

"I'm not that easy to kill, trust me I've tried." I respond.

"What?" He says, slowing down his attacks. Okay so suicidal jokes throw him off guard, good to know.

I use this time to analyze the situation. He has a large amount of Nen surrounding him, and if Nen enhances your attacks and defense, I won't be able to do any damage to him with the amount of Nen surrounding me. I also probably can't use as much Nen as him because of just learning it. So my only option is focusing all my Nen in one spot, leaving myself defenseless, ima die.

I start to focus my Nen into my fist, and throw a punch. Let's just hope this works..

"Ko!?" He shouts, jumping back to avoid the punch. I have absolutely no idea what he's saying, but alright.

I just need to throw him off guard, then attack. The prisoner goes back to attacking me, his attacks speeding up every second. "Hey, Knock Knock." I say, attempting to throw him off guard again.