Chapter 85

Eat food, drink water, and get 69+ hours of sleep today

And then we met up with some more of Kites friends. Do you know what friend is? No? Damn, I was hoping someone could explain it to me.

"These are the children I was telling you about. No matter what Spin says, they aren't my children." Kite introduced.

"We aren't your children!? Are we adopted!?" Killua, Gon and Kalluto shouted. Kalluto was so shocked that he dropped his ice cream cone, don't worry, he immediately grabbed another one.

Where does he even get those? They need to be frozen, how does he have them on him?

"...Kill me now." Kite muttered. Haha, death won't save you.

"Hello there. My name is L-Lin Koshi. Pleasure to meet you." Oh no, he's caught the Every-Y/n-Ever disease! (No offense to people who stutter, if this is seen as offensive I will gladly edit it out.)

"And My name is Podungo Lapoy."

"Glad to meet you both! We're Kite's adopted children!" Gon replied.

"You're not- They're not my children guys." Kite said. Oh no, he's in denial. Very sad, anyways-

"Yep, definitely not you're children. Hey Kalluto, where'd you get that ice cream cone?" Spin asked.

"You're still grounded! ...Shit."

"Not their parent you say." Spin teased. Spin supremacy.

"...Back to business. So where was the leg discovered?" Kite asked. How dare you switch the topic!

"On the beach right over there." Podungo replied.

"And according to the locals here, o-one say it just washed up on the shore." Lin added. It seems his Every-Y/n-ever disease is pretty small right now. We still might be able to save him.

Time to space out and think about trauma! (Read as: The author doesn't want to write their conversation- as it is excessively long and they are lazy.)

"Let's go back to Yorknew city. If we're lucky, we may be able to find a new lead to follow." Mmm, spacing out, fun.

"Should a queen who has reached two meters in height develop a taste for human flesh, no one is safe. Entire towns and villages will go missing, victims of the queen's limitless hunger." Kite informed. Well that's dark. Nobody cares though, let the villagers die.

Wait, did he say queen? Nobody is allowed to rule over this world besides Jinxus Crimes.

"Nothing so far." Spin said. Well I guess I have to help out somehow. I can't let someone else seek world domination.

"Have y'all thought about the N.G.L.?" I asked.

"You're not smart enough to figure that out on your own. You used your powers to check where the queen was, didn't you?" Killua questioned.

"Rude. True, but rude." There's a reason why you're the least favorite.

"We'll check out the N.G.L. It's probably our best lead right now." Kite stated. Yes, murder the queen. (...)