Chapter 22

Y/n's POV

"Applicant #302, Gittarackur, is the third to pass. Total time, twelve hours and two minutes."

"I'd figured you'd already crossed the finish line." Who you is? Who you be? I don't even know your ass. No but seriously, do I know you?

"Y/n this is Illumi's disguise~" Hisoka explained after noticing that I was confused. Oh, He looks way better without it. "Gittarackur." Illumi, er Gittarackur? Said.

"All right! I'm the first to finish!" You're not though?

"Applicant #295, Hanzo, it the fourth to pass. Total time, twelve hours and three minutes." Oh it's the stupid bald guy.

"No! I can't believe this! I came in fourth..." Did- Did he just speedrun the five stages of grief?

"Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance." I mumble underneath my breath. Causing Hisoka and Il-Gittarackur to look at me.

"He just speedran grief." I explain while pointing at Bald guyᵗᵐ, causing Hisoka to laugh.

"Hey Glitter-Cracker want to play cards?" I ask, maybe he can beat Hisoka.

"Gittarackur. And not with him." Glitter-Cracker responds, causing Hisoka to frown.

"I'll call you Glitter-Cracker until you play cards with us."

"I can and will murder you." Glitter-Cracker says, now holding a yellow pin.

"Ooo, are those enchanted with Nen?" I ask.

"you know Nen?" Glitter-Cracker questions.

"I just found out about today, now play cards with us." I explain

"No."

"Please Glitter-Cracker"

"No."

"Glitter-Cracker"

"No."

"Glitter-Cracker"

"No."

"Glitter-Cracker"

"No."

"Glitter-Cracker"

"Fine." That worked!?

"Hm~ I'm surprised that worked~" I'm surprised I didn't die!

"You are aware that he will cheat, right?" Gittarackur asks, now sitting beside me and Hisoka.

"Yep." I respond.

"And you still want to play?" Why do I want to play? Ehhh doesn't matter.

Timeskip because we all know that Hisoka cheated and won every game.

"I'm quitting." Gittarackur said, setting his cards down.

"I'm also quitting." I add, also setting my cards down.

"Aw~ And we we're having so much fun~" Hisoka taunted.

"You. You were having so much fun." Gittarackur corrected.

"Why did I want to play cards with you anyways?" I question.

"I have no idea." Gittarackur responds.

"Don't be like that~ You're both just sore losers~" Hisoka taunted again.

"Yes I am. Now my only goal is to annoy the shit out of you." I replied.