Chapter 83

Eat food, drink water, and get 5+ hours of sleep today or I'll ...Idk I'm running out of threat ideas guys-

"Are- are you guys done now?" Killua asked.

"We don't talk about Bruno-"

It's safe to say that Killua hates us. Oh well, who needs sleep when you can not talk about Bruno. Talking about Bruno is absolutely forbidden. Singing about him however-

After they got done torturing Killua

"So, what's your name?" Kalluto asked.

"What are your guys name?" Random guy questioned.

"We asked first."

"You guys were the ones to appear out of literally nowhere. You've literally teleported into my living room."

"Alright, that's a good point. However-" I said, grabbing an Uno reverse.

Actually not that terrible advice: Always carry an Uno reverse on you. If your friends/family is just as mentally unstable as you then you should carry multiple. Just to be safe.

Thinking about it, telling you to use an Uno reverse on your parents is not that great of advice.

But, if you don't think about it, it might work.

"The name's Kite." Random guy sighed.

...I should probably stop calling him random guy.

"Now, who are you and why the actual fuck are you in my house?"

"Names Mike Coxlong, these are my friends, Ben Dover, Hugh Jass, and Dixie Normus. We've been trying to reach you about your cars extended warranty." Killua informed, now done crying in the corner.

"...Kill me now." Kite muttered.

"Writing's not that easy, but Grammarly can help. This sentence is grammatically correct, but it's wordy and hard to read. It undermines the writer's message, and the word choice is bland. Grammarly's cutting-edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader." Kalluto said. Do you just have that memorized? That's amazing.

"Geico could save you 15% or more on car insurance." Gon added.

"I- Fuck it."

And then we spent the rest of the day going from random ads to what type of children taste better. Kentucky fried children for the win.

"Mmm, the snack that smiles back until it bites your head off."

"Goldfish! Wait what-"

"Bites your head off?"

"The goldfish seek revenge! They've started a revolution!"

We're definitely mentally stable.

I just realized, we teleported into this guys house, sang We Don't Talk About Bruno with him, forced him to tell us his name, and he still doesn't know our names. Oh well.

"Yo! He has ice cream!" Kalluto shouted. And now we're raiding his kitchen.

"This is definitely what I had planned for today." Kite sighed.

"Yo, Kite, would you like to take over the world with us?" Gon asked.

"I don't even know your names." Kite replied. We technically introduced ourselves, I'm apparently Ben Dover now.