Chapter 81

Eat food, drink water, and get 5+ hours of sleep today or (I'll come up with a threat in 3-5 business days)

Yeah, we're absolutely destroying them. Shuko, wanting to go first on everything, absolutely destroyed that guy in boxing.

The next challenge was bowling, which we nominated Kalluto to do. Mainly because he's the only one who wouldn't toss the bowling ball at someone for fun.

Harou won the basketball game.

Anzai, very chaotically, won the Sumo match. And by chaotically I mean 172 watermelons were flying everywhere as Misery x CPR x Reese's puffs was blasted in the background.

"I'm next. I think I'll go with an eight-on-eight game, of dodgeball." Razor said before summoning some Nen beasts. Well that's gay. You ain't a quirked up white boy who's goated with the sauce.

"Pick eight members for your team. As you can see, I already have mine." Razor instructed.

"I'm playing!" Gon shouted.

The players cause I'm gay-

1-Gon
2-Killua
3-Y/n
4-Jinx
5-Dave
6-Urara
7-Kurapika
8-Uvogin

Illumi was apparently unnecessary, which is actually great because he dug away like eight minutes ago. That's definitely normal. Completely normal.

Wait, why was I volunteered to play? Bitch I'm not helping y'all. I'm just going to make fun of you when you get hit.

"One of your members is a cat?" Random pirate #I-forgot-what-number-we're-on questioned.

"Is there a problem with that? Are you cat-ist? Do you hate cats? Do you love to kill cats for fun? You're a terrible human being." I replied.

"Wait- I don't kill cats! I'm not that bad! I was just curious I swear!"

"Curiosity killed the cat. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I love cats I promise!"

I love my life.

I also want to end my life.

Mood.

"Here are the rules. Each team starts with seven players on the court and one out. First team with no players in the court loses. Any player who's hit with a ball while in the court is out and goes outside. However, you may bring one player inside the court again by saying 'Back'. Also if the ball lands outside the court and you don't have any players there, the opposing team gets the ball." Razor explained. Rules are gay. I didn't even listen to half the stuff you said. I do what I want.

"Now the important stuff."

There's more!?!?

"We'll use the cushion rule. Ricochets are live until they land. For example, if I throw the ball and it hits opposing player A, ricochets, and hits opposing player B before hitting the floor, both A and B are out." Sounds gay. Everything is gay. Everyone is gay. You're gay.

"But let's say that I throw the ball and it hits opposing player A, ricochets, and hits my own teammate, player C before hitting the floor, only player C is out, not A." Bro I am so confused. Was there an easier way of explaining this? Just dumb it down for me.