Chapter 29

"So, who's the oldest?" Urara asked. Oh yeah, who is cult leader?

"I'm sixteen." Anzai and Shuko both said.

"Damn, I'm fifteen." Harou whined.

"Fourteen." Urara added. So I'm the oldest!

"Eighteen, meaning I can legally adopt you all if I kill your parents." I stated.

"I would laugh, but I'm fifty percent sure that's not a joke. Also, I love how we're all ignoring the fact that Y/n is a potential serial killer." Harou said. Oh yes, please completely ignore that.

"Well if the police catch us they're more likely to go after Y/n." Urara said. The betrayal!

"Oo! Right, right!" Shuko agreed. How dare you!

"I'd just kill the police." I state. Ha, I win.

"..."

"..."

"So how long are we planning on staying here?"  Urara asked.

"I don't know, until we won't get in trouble?" Harou replied.

"You'll probably get in trouble no matter what, it's really just go big or go home."

"You underestimate my willingness to go home." Anzai muttered. Mood.

"We could go with the kidnapping idea." Shuko said.

"It could work, our parents have no idea what was on the paper. We'll just say it was a threat, then we were kidnapped." Urara added.

"How long are we going to be 'kidnapped' for then?" Harou asked.

"A week would be believable, but not give them to much of a heart attack... probably." Urara responded.

"Then I recommend you turn your phones off." I said, causing everyone to immediately grab their phones.

"So are we seriously doing this?" Anzai asked. If by 'this' you mean pretending to be kidnapped so you don't get in trouble because you broke the law, yes, yes you are.

"It seems so." Harou replied.

"We might as well get to know each other then!" Shuko beamed. "I'll start! I'm Shuko, well you already know that, you can call me Shu! I go by she/her. And I like art!"

"I guess I'll go, just call me Harou, I go by
he/him. I like sports."

"Urara or Ura is fine, she/her. And listening to music."

"Anzai, Z, or Zai, he/him, and gaming."

"Y/n or N/n, (pronouns), and (hobby)."

"Perfect! Now we know each other better, that makes us friends!" Shuko said, earning blank stares in return. "Oh! Only if you want to be, though! I don't want to force you to do anything, it's totally your choice! You don't have to! I won't get mad or anything!" Shuko started rambling.

"It's fine, we can be friends." Harou replied, causing Shuko to smile.

"I'm fine with that." I add.

"Same." Anzai and Urara said.

"Perfect!" Shuko said.

"..."

"..."

"So.. anyone have any ideas on what to do?" Harou asked.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."