Chapter 76

What the fuck Dumbass Drumline- why would you say that- I have been cursed- my poor brain 😭

Eat food, drink water, and get 5+ hours of sleep today or the fly gets it 🦟🔫

I was watching Gon's torture- I mean, training. And obviously, being the amazing kidnapper- parent that I am, I spent the whole time making fun of him.

I'm such a good parent.

*Insert whooshing sound*

It's a bird. It's a plane. No seriously what is that, why is it about to crash right next to us.

Ah yes, this is completely normal, a human(?) falling(?) out of the sky and landing right next to us. Actually, considering that I literally know a cat god, this is pretty normal.

"Aren't you-"

"I can see that your other friends aren't with you." Random alien(?) guy said, interrupting Bisky. How dare you, let our goddess speak.

"What's that thing on your shoulder?" Bisky asked.

"The bomber got us." Alien guy answered. Imagine, fucking loser. "Hear me out. I have something to say." Well yes, if you want us to 'hear you out' then you'd have to have something to say. It's just logic.

Now because he told me to hear him out, I obviously did the exact opposite and spaced out for the majority of the conversation.

"So he was the bomber..." Who was the bomber? What did I miss? Wait, never mind, I don't care.

(When you space out in a conversation but you're to shy to have them repeat what they said- 🥲)

"The others are back in our hideout, waiting for him to disarm the bombs. They believe in the terms he gave them. But I'm not as convinced." Alien guy stated. Very nice story, can I get back to watching Gon fail miserably at training.

"Now what? What can we do?" Gon asked. We can do absolutely nothing, I need to make fun of you more.

"If they're prepared to accept casualties-" Bisky suggested. You're so smart.

"Won't happen." Alien guy cut off. Let the goddess speak. "The very first ones to jump him will be the first ones to be sacrificed. Who would ever volunteer for that?" *Cough* All the suicidal Wattpad readers *Cough*.

Ah shit, I spaced out again. It's not my fault the story is so boring. A three year old could tell a more interesting story.

Oh, alien guy is leaving.

"I think we should drop by their hideout real fast." Gon suggested. Oh yeah, if anyone is still alive we can watch them suffer,

"Time's probably already up for them. Besides, he didn't even tell us where it is. And even if we could find it we'd still need a spell card that could take us there." Bisky replied.

"I know. But some of them could've survived the explosion. It's possible." Yes, we need to see people in pain.

And we're talking about the bomber again, time to space out.