Chapter 74

I- eeeeeeeeeeeekkk

Eat food, Drink water, and sleep for 5+ hours today or Bisky will follow you around and tell you everything you're doing wrong for the rest of your life

"I'm not big on formalities, so you can just call me Bisky! In return, you must obey every word of what I teach you without question."

"Ugh, no way, and no, thank you." Killua replied. How dare you, respect the goddess.

"We are not so desperate that we need to beg a total stranger to train us. So you can just forget about it. Am I right Gon? Back me up!" That seems more like an order than a question.

"Uh, the thing is, Mr. Wing is already training us." Bro who the fuck is that? I pay a lot of attention to my children I swear. I would never leave them unsupervised for multiple weeks.

"Did you say Wing? That little boy with the messy hair and glasses? The one that never ticks his shirt in?" Bisky asked. Someone fill me in, who the actual fuck is Wing?

"You know him?"

"Well of course I know him! Wing is one of my students, or he was." Bisky informed.

"Really?"

"Wow! What a coincidence!"

"So Wing had become a master now, has he? Time really does fly." Talking about time, do you not age? Just another reason to believe you're a god.

"Does that mean you all are professional Hunters as well?" Bisky asked.

"Yeah! Well, Killua isn't." Gon replied.

"Well, I guess that would mean that I am essentially your master's master. Now that that's out of the way, let's start training!"

Time to bring out the Todoroki conspiracy theories. Reasons to believe Bisky is a god: They don't age, They insult Killua, no other reasons are necessary.

"Quick, sit down. Pretend we're just chatting. There is an enemy behind me." Bisky ordered.

"Don't try to sense him, he'll notice."

"Then how did you sense him?" Killua asked. The goddess already told you to not question her, fucking idiot.

"He let his bloodlust leak out. It wasn't much and it was just for a second, 'cause he's not threatened by children."

"He must be weak since he lost control." Killua shut the fuck up, let out goddess speak. This is why Kalluto is the favorite, because he ran away back to the ice cream shop.

...

...

...

...

Oh shit, Kalluto ran away.

His parents are gonna kill me! Wait- I am his parent! Never mind, everything is fine.

Wait what were we talking about?

"Walk about 500 meters without trying to conceal your presence. Aim for that pillar. Once you get there, use Zetsu. Then get back here immediately."

And then our goddess slapped Killua, which was completely unnecessary. I'm pretty sure she was just getting revenge.

And then we started walking towards the, very conveniently placed, random pillar.

After running back Ig

Oh great, we're dealing with a guy that flunked whatever school barbers go to.