Chapter 77

(I'm a S I M P😫😫😫)

Eat food, drink water, and sleep for 5+ hours today or the chocolate chips in your cookies will always turn out to be raisins :)

After successfully annoying the troupe, and almost dying for doing so, I went back to insult Gon.

...

Goddamnit, fail at something so I can make fun of you. Gon was, sadly, succeeding at developing his ability. Yay.

Timeskip to when Killua and Kalluto return because the author is still an 👹idiot👹 with absolutely no 👹ideas👹

"Killua, Kalluto!" Gon shouted. Yay my favorite chi- I mean Kalluto is back. That.. thing is also back.

"Yay! Now you all can get back to torture- I mean, training." I said.

"I told you we should've not come back." Kalluto whispered to Killua. Rude. It was only so mild torture.

"At least it isn't Illumi." Killua whispered back.

"I heard my name." Illumi said, literally popping up from the ground.

What the actual fuck.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Please don't steal our toes." Gon begged.

"No guarantees." Illumi replied. Ah yes, we're all mentally stable.

Oh right, he's going to kill me soon. Very sad, anyways-

(Anygays* sorry I had to- the gay in me needed to)

"So saying his name does summon him." Kalluto said. ...Does Illumi just have tunnels underground?

"Who are you anyways?" Bisky questioned. This is Pretty Princess. He is the ruler of all groundhogs. Sometimes he'll magically transform into a pin head called Glitter cracker.

Pretty Princess's known friends are: Pinky pie from my little pony, and an emo cultist that is also a Lucifer wannabe.

"What's with that talking Barbie doll?" Illumi asked.

Killua being yeeted into the air count: 2
Illumi being yeeted into the air count: 1

I'm glad she never heard me call her Barbie...

"Now, would someone explain who he is?" Bisky asked again.

"69 years ago, a groundhog on steroids emerged from the ground. This groundhog evolved into a Princess, and so, at the age of 6, Illuminati was born." I explained.

"I- what?"

"Yeah, sounds about right." Killua replied.

"I'm just imagining a human wearing a groundhog costume with a pink dress on-" Gon said.

"And sometimes the groundhog Princess will have tea parties with with the child of Ronald McDonald." I added.