Chapter 90

Eat food, drink water, and get 5+ hours of sleep everyday or Jinx and Dave will disappear, never to be seen again.

"So, when are we going to kill the king?" I asked. Obviously we won't let him live for a whole month. Twenty seven days at max.

"Mm, not sure. Whenever we get bored I guess." Killua replied.

"You both are aware that he is in the same room as us?" Kalluto asked, grabbing yet another ice cream cone.

"You just don't want us to kill him because he buys you ice cream."

"...Shut up."

"Hey! King guy, when do you want to die?" Gon asked. Gon, I love you, but what the actual fuck. You don't just ask someone when they want to die. That takes away the surprise aspect of it.

"The sooner the better." Well I guess we won't be killing him for at least another week. We must torture him more.

"Alright, we won't take that into consideration." Gon stated.

"Anyways. King guy, have you ever been covered in electric eels?"

"Oh god no-"

"God is dead ..literally. No one can save you now." I mean, Jinx could save you, but why would he want to?

Yay, now the king can go zippity zap! That day was so much fun. Not for the king of course, but he doesn't matter.

Idk- time skip of an unspecified amount of time

"At least there's only four of you..." The king mumbled. You are going to regret saying that.

"Killua! He's getting used to us! Get the others!"Gon shouted.

"Yes daddy- I mean sir."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"NOM."

"Stop eating ice cream so damn loud!"

"Stop calling Gon 'daddy'."

"...I'll just summon the others."

"What is wrong with humans..." The king muttered, already looking for any possible exits.

"According to my research, not all humans are like this. These ones are just ...different." Pouf informed.

"You're right, I'm not like other humans. I'm a pterodactyl!"

*Insert high pitched screaming noises* (My sound effects are just 😫)

"Y/n shut up! We have a ritual to start!"

"Fine. Who are you summoning anyways?"

"The cult." Oh shit.

"...There's more of you?"

Little did he know. There's a whole ass troupe. Are they mentally unstable? Well yes, but not as bad as us. But they are murderers who would probably dislike someone who attempted to kill me.

But the cult, oh god, the cult. The most mentally unstable people you will ever know. I once saw Anzai and Harou cover Shuko in feathers and then toss her off the building to see if she would fly. And that was the smartest and safest thing I saw them do that week.

We were at Heavens Arena.

They tossed Shuko off a 200+ story building.

That was the safest thing they did.