Chapter 89

Uh- um- take care of yourselves- because if you don't then uh- um- yeah.

"Alright, the King is going to be born soon. What are we doing to prepare?"

"I'm getting glitter bombs!"

"I've got the regular bombs!"

"I've got the hockey pucks!"

"And I got all the pride parade shit!"

"Good. Who is handling music?"

"...Killua and Y/n."

"And why are Killua and Y/n handling the music?"

"Because everyone else has terrible taste..."

"Good. And who is choosing Gon's outfit?"

"Killua and Y/n."

"And why are Killua and Y/n choosing Gon's outfit?"

"Because Gon has terrible fashion taste."

This is emotional abuse, it's just the truth. You all know that I'm right.

Anywhore, the king is going to have a very pleasant birth. I mean, did you hear him say he didn't want to be glitter bombed immediately after being born? Exactly. It's just an accurate birthday party, because it is literally the day he was born.

Plus, he's not going to survive long enough to have another birthday. I'll make sure of that. He probably won't even survive a month.

I'd say that he will be seeing god soon, but god is dead so...

About 1 millisecond after the king's birth

"Surprise shawty!"

And then, after the magical words were spoken, all hell broke loose. I mean we really outdid ourselves this time.

Hockey pucks were flying everywhere.

There were glitter bombs and regular bombs going off every couple of seconds.

Misery x CPR x Reese's puffs was being blasted at full volume through 18 speakers.

And army of animals, ranging from birds to raccoons, were attacking everyone in sight.

Pride flags were being tossed around everywhere.

Killua got his hands on a paintball gun. That was fun.

At the end everything was either destroyed or covered in paint, glitter, and pride flags. All of the chimera ants in the room, excluding the royal guards and the king of course, ended up dying. One poor chimera ant actually survived at first, but he was then beat to death with hockey pucks.

Like I said, we really outdid ourselves this time. I'm sure we made a great first impression on the 'King'.

Judging by the fact that he tried to kill us, I'm guessing he did not like his surprise party. Which honestly hurt my feelings, I forced Killua to take a lot of time to set this up.

The 'trying to kill us' part was very much deserved though. It didn't work, but it was deserved. I love being immortal.

Talking about people trying to kill us, Pitou never did try to kill us. This is why Pitou is the favorite. Well that and the fact that they're a cat. I love cats.

Needless to say, the king definitely had a lot of questions. Amd all his questions were answered ...with another question.

Of course, all of the questions we asked in return started with 'why', because we are literal children. And 'why' not?