Chapter 87

Eat food, drink water, sleep for 5+ hours today, and burn down the houses of all your enemies. Nobody shall ever oppose you again. Sacrifice your enemies to Jinxus crimes, in return you will get amazing luck.
You can only do all 4 or none. It's all or nothing.

"Okay but at least the ant(?) looks good. Maybe all the strong ones are actually decent looking." I said.

"Great now you've jinxed it." Killua scoffed. Rude. Don't use our lord and savior's name in vain.

"Uhh, shouldn't we be paying attention to the enemy?" Gon asked.

"Oh shit, yeah."

"Ooo it's a cat! We can adopt it!" Killua suggested.

"Killua no."

"Killua yes."

"Killua no."

"Killua yes."

"I'm still here." Cat/ant(?) thing mentioned.

"Are you interested in getting adopted? You'll be put in charge of my army of stray cats." Killua asked.

"Goddamnit Killua, no. There's no way they'll agree to that anyways." Kite stated.

"Hmm, alright. I've got nothing better to do until the King is born." Cat thing(?) replied.

"Wait what-"

"Amazing. We need to introduce you to our lord and savior, Jinxus Crimes."

"Alright."

And that's the story of how we got a literal ant to praise a cat as their lord and savior.

"...So, what do we do now?" Gon asked.

"I'd say we find Kalluto." I replied.

"Find Kalluto? Oh shit- Kalluto ran away again!" Kite shouted. Not a parent you say.

"I mean, we could just follow the trail of ice cream cone wrappers." Killua suggested. Yeah, that might be a good start.

A group of ants(?) attempted to attack us on the way, but ...cat thing kind of scared them off.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked. Do the ants(?) even have names?

"Neferpitou." So they do have names. Now I just need to figure what the actual fuck they are. They can't be ants. An ant doesn't look like a rabbit bird hybrid furry.

"Oh yeah, I'm Gon! This is Killua, that's Kite, and that's Y/n!" Gon introduced.

"Why do you immediately introduce yourself to everyone else? It took me twelve hours to get your names." Kite complained.

"Hey look, it's that old man from the Hunter exam!" Killua said. Oh yeah, I think I remember him.

"They look like fun." Neferpitou mentioned.

"Oh? I didn't expect you three to be here." Chairman guy said. I doubt that.

"Is that a Chimera ant?" Random guy asked.