Chapter 40

(I may have been to lazy to proofread this chapter-)

After that my days consisted of, texting the groupchat, braiding Illumi's hair, training Kalluto, causing chaos with Killua, and then training in Nen.

Now me, Killua, and Kalluto are wandering around the property, looking for something to do. Totally not because we were kicked out of the house for burning piggy's stuff..

"I'm boredddd." Killua whined, for the ninetieth time.

"We know." Kalluto and me replied.

"Hey, wait a second." I said, causing all attention to go to me, I stayed silent for a second... I knew it! Killua seemed to pick up on it to, because before we knew it we were speeding in that direction, Kalluto not far behind.

"Gon!" Me and Killua yelled, Gon immediately brightened up after hearing us.

"Killua, Y/n!" Gon shouted, jumping at us, which caused all of us to fall.

...

We all burst out laughing, causing Layoreo and Pikachu to enter the clearing.

"Killua! ..Y/n." Pikachu said, eyes now red. Ohh, he must be a Kurta, kinda thought they were all dead.

"It's nice to see you Killua, and how'd you get here Y/n?" Layoreo asked.

"Yeah, how did you get here?" Gon added. So we're ignoring Pikachu having a mental breakdown in the corner?

"Illumi." I answered.

"Oh... Who's the person over there?" Gon asked, pointing at Kalluto, whom was standing near the trees.

"You can come over here, it's fine." I replied, gesturing for Kalluto to come here. Kalluto walked in our direction, ending up kinda hiding behind me.

"Hi! I'm Gon, what's your name?" Gon asked.

"...Kalluto." He replied hesitantly.

Me, Gon, Kalluto, and Killua ended up playing a game of tag, in which Kalluto won, mainly because we let him, but still.

One of the gatekeepers ended up entering the clearing. "Hi Zebro-san!" Gon shouted.

"Hello Gon." He replied, not noticing me, Killua, and Kalluto. "What happened to training?" He asked.

"Oh, I was playing tag with Killua, and Y/n, and ..Kalluto, yeah, Kalluto!" Gon replied, pointing at us. The gatekeeper immediately looked up, before bowing.

"Apologies young masters, I didn't notice you." The gatekeeper said. We all ignored him, instead dragging Gon to play hide and seek with us.

Gon was chosen to be the seeker first. I hid close to the clearing, that way if someone finds Gon I can help him.

Pikachu grabbed Gon's shoulder, then whispered something into his ear.

"Y/n is a Phantom troupe member!?" Gon shouted, immediately being shushed by Pikachu. I'm a what? "Y/n is a Phantom troupe member?" He whispered.

"That groupchat they're in has the members of the troupe." Pikachu replied.

"But the troupe is evil, and Y/n is really nice.." Gon whispered.

"They're probably trying to recruit you." Pikachu responded. So basically, Pikachu likes to jumps to conclusions.

"I'd know if they were a troupe member." Killua said, getting out of his hiding spot.

"Then explain why they're in a chat with the members." Pikachu replied.

"Because I'm friends with them, dipshit." I stated, also exiting my hiding spot.