Chapter 79

Me tho-

xoskeletonz  Told me to publish all the chapters I have completed so-

Eat food, drink water, and get 5+ hours of sleep today or your family will always leave your door open, so you have to get up and close it

"Woah, It's a big city!" Gon shouted.

Ah yes, it's not like I'm currently bleeding out. Let's just ignore me.

...

Yeah I should probably heal myself before I die. I still have people to annoy and a world to take over after all.

"Let's head in and get info. We'll start on the edge and work inward." Killua said.

Why is everyone forgetting I'm a god? Like we could just figure it out with my godly powers and our 3 collective braincells.

2 hours later

"Nobody seems to have any information at all!" Gon whined.

"They're all just useless Npcs!" Killua complained.

"The person at the ice cream shop was nice though-"

"Shut up!"

"...So, do y'all want me to use my powers to figure out what we need to do or nah?" I asked.

"You can do that!?" God, these people forget I have powers more than I do. I didn't think that was even possible.

"I'll take that as a yes. Some shit about 15 pirates. We need a team of 15 to start the event." I informed. I'm so useful. Except for when I forget I'm a god, then I'm completely useless. Oh well.

"You could've just done that at the start." Killua muttered. Well you didn't ask me to. I'm not gonna go above and beyond here, my goal is to be as unhelpful as possible.

"So we need to get a team of 15?" Gon asked.

"Yep."

"Well the troupe is only a group of 13, so it's likely that it will take then awhile before they even figure out how to obtain the card." Bisky mentioned.

"Now the hard part is trying to get 15 people to team with us..."

"We could recruit Illumi." Gon suggested.

"I heard my name." Illumi said, popping out of the ground.

"How does he even do that..." Killua mumbled. It's actually kind of concerning.

"We need your help getting a card!" Gon explained.

"What do I get in return?" Illumi asked. Hmm, 15 cents, a nail, and the shell of a great-great-great grandfather snail. (If you get this, I love you.)

"Killua will hug you for 15 seconds." Gon offered.

"Hey! I never agreed to that!"

"Deal."

"This is abuse!"

"I've been emotionally damaged, the price has increased to 20 seconds." Illumi said.