Chapter 86

Eat food, drink water, and get 5+ hours of sleep today or the green mulleted ant rabbit bird hybrid furry will haunt all your dreams

(Me who very rarely actually has dreams: Haha! No food, water, or sleep for me 😄)

And then we murdered the ants and we all lived happily ever after. The end.

(Ending it there would've been fun-)

Nah, that would require me to do actual work. We all know I'm to lazy to do that.

Anywhore, we went looking for these ant hybrid insects. I was already very useful by suggesting the N.G.L., so I'm not going to be any help.

Where is Kalluto getting those ice cream cones? Dave has to be around here somewhere..

Wait what- I've heard of birds delivering letters, but a bee?

"What does it say?" Killua asked.

"We were right, the Chimera ant queen is here. It'll be risky. Are you sure you want to come along?" Kite replied. You literally cannot get rid of us. If I died I would crawl out of hell to come back and annoy you. You cannot escape.

"Obviously. If we're gonna take over the world we need to get rid of any competition. Like a man in a penguin costume becoming the president." Gon stated.

"...That's a weird example." Obviously someone doesn't watch the presidential elections.

"You aren't going to get rid of us that easily old man." Killua added.

"Old man- whatever. Just stay safe." Kite said.

"Aw, you do care."

"Kalluto, you're grounded for another week."

"Fine ...dad."

"Two weeks."

"Ouch. Am I you're least favorite child?"

"Of course not- ...three weeks."

"But dadddd."

"Kill me. Kill me now."

"Are we ignoring the man in a penguin costume becoming the president?"

"We'll it was either the man in a penguin costume, or the penguin in a man costume."

"I- what?"

"It's still better than the U.S. elections." Jinx stated. Thank you for speaking facts.

"We should get going then. Miss translator, I'm sorry, but we really must hurry." Kite informed. When did that person get there? I'm very observant guys. Trust me.

"Right. I'm sure the horses can go a bit faster if it's necessary." Random person replied.

"They still won't be fast enough. Stick, Podungo, I want you two to return to the border and rendezvous with the others. Then call the association." Kite said.

"Alright. Be careful Kite."

"I will. You four keep up or I'll leave you behind."

Bruh, we're running? I'm just gonna teleport to y'all in a couple of minutes. I cannot be bothered to do exercise.

About 30 minutes later Ig

"Hullo- why is there a huge puddle of blood?" I asked.

"A dead body was here, idiot." Killua replied.

"...But like, where did the body go?"

"How would I know!?"