Chapter 54

Phantom troupe will kill Y/n in the end if y'all don't drink water, eat food, and get 5+ hours of sleep today. I'll know if you don't, Jinx will tell me.

"Hi"

"Fei?" That's kinda random.. The random kidnapper, whom I now know is Feitan, nodded his head in response.

"You just stalking me or something?" I questioned. It's would be weird if he just so happened to be here.

"No. Was around." Feitan replied. Damn he's hot... my eyes have been blessed with all these hot people.

"...So, was there a reason for dragging me into the alleyway?" I asked.

"Say hi." Feitan said. Okay, but his speech is cute though.. he'd also kill me for thinking that.

"Nice, honestly thought you were planning on murdering me." Man's terrifying as fuck.

"Not yet." He replied, pulling his mask up to hide a smile. Cute. Cute. Hot. Please don't kill me. Hot. Cute. I can't tell if you're joking.

"Ah.. that's definitely not concerning. Anywhore, want to hang out with me so I don't feel like a loner?" I asked. I may be a literal god but Fei is still terrifying.

"Sure." He responded, putting his hands into pockets. (What went through my head writing this: look at this dress ✨it has pockets✨ *little twirl*👹)

And that's how I was lead to my inevitable death! I'm joking, I haven't been killed.. yet.

Fei liking sweets seems out of character, but also, how can someone be so cute and hot at the same time!?

After awhile of hanging out with the hottest person to ever exist. Yes the author is a simp.

Anywhore, after awhile of hanging out with Feitan we decided to text the troupe. Because people apparently get worried when the child that forgets to text them all the time forgets to text them.

Hot people

Cool kid is now online

Cool kid
I'm still alive incase anyone cares-

6 people are now online

Cool kid
Yo people care!

Dad
We obviously care 😐

Mom
Of course we care and text more

Mother
I'm this 👌 close to kidnapping you

Shalnark
I regret to inform you that I'm also alive 💔

Hisoka
Where are you?~

Cool kid
Doing gay shit-

Cool kid
And by gay shit i mean Fei-

Feitan
...

Feitan
❤️

Cool kid
Please marry me-

Feitan has deleted one message

Feitan
no proof

Cool kid
Yep- nothing happened

Dad
Feitan.