Chapter 71

Eat food, drink water, and sleep for 5+ hours today- there is no threat, this is mainly directed to P h r o g<3 we love you P h r o g<3 you're my second favorite Discord child (Get away from me is #1- get away from me supremacy🛐🛐)

"Gon, Killua, you'll never guess what happened!" Leorio shouted, running into the room. Learn some volume control god damn.

"Just tell us already old man." Killua replied, more focused on video games.

"Kurapika called me back!"

Killua dropped his switch.

Kalluto fell off the ceiling.

Gon yeeted his fishing pole out the window.

Dave tossed a watermelon at a random pedestrian.

Jinx burned down the nearest hospital.

I murdered 17 families.

W h a t. He called someone back!? When did he learn how to do that?!

"I didn't know he knew how to do that." Gon stated, just as shocked as the rest of us.

"What did he say?" Killua questioned. Yes, was there even an apology for taking eighteen days to call us back?

"He said he wants to meet up!" Leorio replied. Hmmm, five dollars Leorio has a crush on Kurapika.

"Wait, didn't the Phantom troupe kill Kurapika's family?" Kalluto asked. Ehhh, that's not important.

"Yeah." Layoreo- Leorio replied.

"So he'd probably be upset that we joined the troupe, right?"

"You joined the Phantom troupe!?"

"Oh yeah, we may have forgotten to tell you about that..." Gon said.

😃Once they meet up with Kurapika because the author is an 👹idiot👹 who doesn't have any ideas😃

"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was! To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause! I will travel across the land, searching far and wide! Teach Pokémon to understand, the power that's inside!
Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all It's you and me
I know it's my destiny! Pokémon, oh, you're my best friend! In a world we must defend! Pokémon, gotta catch 'em all! A heart so true, our courage will pull us through! You teach me and I'll teach you! Ooh, ooh! Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all! Gotta catch 'em all! Yeah!"

"I wanna be the very best, like no one eve-"

"Gon, can you please stop singing the fucking Pokémon theme song?" Kurapika asked. Passive aggressive much?

"Okay!" Gon replied.

"..."

"..."

"Is it over?" Leorio asked.

"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was! To catch them is my real test, to train them-" Killua sang.