Chapter 47

We returned to the arena after murdering a shitload of people, which also was surprisingly wholesome, seeing how we talked about candy the whole time.

"That was fun darling~ we should do it again sometime~" Hisoka suggested.

"Yeah-" Shit, I didn't mean to say that!

"Oh?~ You want to go on another date?~" Hisoka smirked. No. Fuck off. Die in a hole.

"Fuck you." I replied. Fucking bitch. I remember why I hate you now.

"I'm fine with that as well~" Fuck off bitch!

"Shut up you horny, pedo, clown bitch."

"Ouch~" Fucking deserved. "Hm~ Would you go another date with me if I bought you
food?~" ...

"...Add Bungee gum and we have a deal."

"Alright~" Why do I do this to myself? I know I hate myself, but do I have to go this far?

"...So, can you help me with Nen?" I asked. I don't want to wake Kalluto up, and he'll wake up the moment I enter the room.

"Hm?~ And what will I get out of this?~" Hisoka replied, being the bitchy bitch he is.

"What do you want?" I sighed, why does Hisoka have to be like this?

"Hm~ I'll decide that later~" Hisoka replied, gesturing for me to follow him. I feel like letting you decide later will end up in my death, but oh well. I followed Hisoka, whom lead me to, what I assume is, his room.

"Have you figured out your Nen type?~" Hisoka asked.

"Not yet." I replied. Hisoka filled a cup with water, then put a (conveniently placed) leaf on top of it.

"Put your hands around the cup then use Hatsu~" He instructed. I followed his instructions, placing my hands around the cup.

"Hm~ You must be a Transmuter then~ I recommend tasting the water~" As instructed, I tasted a bit of the water.

"Blegh! It tastes like you added a gallon of sugar to this!" I said, what the fuck did I do to that perfectly good water? Hisoka tried a bit of the water himself, which either that means something, or he really likes sugar water, because he started to smirk.

"How impressive darling~ Usually there's barely any difference in taste~" Hisoka praised. Ok so that means something.

"What the fuck does that mean?" I questioned.

"You're already skilled in Hatsu darling~" Hisoka explained, still smirking. Not gonna lie, Hisoka is creepy as fuck. Hisoka could probably make the word 'bubbles' sound terrifying. Have you tried to make 'bubbles' sound terrifying? You can't. You just fucking can't.

"Alright, now explain what in the ever-loving fuck a Transmuter is." Hisoka lightly chuckled at my actions, which was not helping me learn what the fuck a 'Transmuter' is.

"I'll explain~ Transmuters can change the properties of their aura to mimic something else~ I'm an Transmuter as well~" He explained. Hmmm...

"Is Killua a Transmuter then?" I asked.

"And why would you think that?~" Hisoka replied, not answering my question.

"As much as it pains me to admit it, me, you and Killua all act similar, and if we're both Transmuters then it would make sense that Killua would be one as well." I explained, knowing that Hisoka wouldn't answer my question until I answered his.

"Already figuring out the correlation to Nen types and personality?~ You're going to wound my ego darling~" Hisoka replied. So Killua is a Transmuter?

"So, you going to explain the other Nen types?" I asked. I still have time to kill after all.