Chapter 84

Eat food, drink water, and get 5+ hours of sleep today or the weird ass moon thing gets it 🌝🔫

It's been about 2 months since they met Kite (Kite really needs a break ...and 82 cups of coffee)

"I have Hunter work to do, don't blowup to many countries while I'm gone." Kite said before abandoning us without another word. Not even a bye.

"..."

"..."

"...So, are we gonna follow him?" Killua asked.

"Obviously. Get the glitter bombs, the crows, and the Kentucky fried children." I replied.

We're about to ruin this man's whole career, literally. Can you get fired from being a hunter? Eh, we'll just have to find out I guess.

"The audacity, he lets us teleport into his house, helps us take over the world, becomes our dad, and then leaves? How rude."

"Yes, how dare he let us live in his house."

"Oh god, he even cooked for us."

"And he took us shopping. Pure evil."

How dare someone decide to be an actually good parent. Just the audacity of this man.

"We should probably start following him though." Kalluto mentioned.

"Alright, but first we need music. Any suggestions?" I asked.

"CPR!"

"Barney is a dinosaur!"

"Slumber party!"

"Numb little bug."

And then I used my god powers to make a mashup song. CPR x Barney is a dinosaur x Slumber party x Numb little bug. Needless to say, it was terrible. I love it.

After following Kite and somehow not getting caught

"And that's what we know about the Cimera ants-"

"Surprise shawtyyyy!" We shouted, glitter bombing the whole room while blasting our amazing mashup song.

"...God is dead. Nobody can save me now..." Kite muttered.

"You have no idea how accurate you are." I replied.

"...Do I even want to know?"

"Yes, you do. So it all started with Jinx, a normal cat who had used all of his nine lives-"

After explaining everything about Jinx, our lord and savior

"That story was so idiotic that I'm starting to think it might be true." Kite said. Yes, worship Jinx.

"Anyways there also Dave, or David for short-"

"Wut."

"Shhh, let me finish my story."

After the best explaining ever-