Chapter 82

Eat foad, dirnk waetr, and get 5+ huors of slaep toniht or I'll coplmetely firget how to spoll

After we absolutely destroyed Razor with nothing but a dodgeball, a hockey puck, and a cat, we went to collect all the other Pokémon cards we needed.

Apparently, very peacefully, stealing the rest of the cards we needed was not difficult. How does everyone in this game barely know Nen? The cult could beat these guys, and they don't even know Nen!

...

Okay, to be fair, the cult are all mentally unstable, somewhat trained, teenagers with no will to live. And they have access to a large amount of hockey pucks.

Do you know how many people have been hockey-pucked in the last hour? More than I can count. Bisky only taught me how to count to ten...

Oh well, counting isn't that important. I just needed to learn how to count higher then those kindergartners can.

Ah shit, there's a quiz!?!? Bro I didn't pass kindergarten help-

Jinxus crimes, our lord and savior, please gift me with the ability to pass the quiz.

"I already made you a god, figure it out yourself. Idiot."

Thank you Jinx. The calling me an idiot wasn't necessary, but it was true so oh well.

They're quizzing us about the Pokémon cards? Bro I don't even know how to access the binder thing. I haven't collected a single card.

Thank Jinx for god powers, I shall now ace this quiz. Yes, I'm going to cheat. If Ging creates a stupid quiz in a stupid game I'm definitely not going to waste my time actually trying to figure shit out. I have better things to do.

I actually don't have better things to do. Oh well.

"The quiz is over, I will now announce the player who received the top score. With a total of 100 out of 100 points, the winning player is Y/n." Random-lady-that's-not-even-here said. No seriously, where the fuck is that voice coming from? Why is everyone acting like this is normal?

"You didn't collect any cards! You don't even know how to open your binder!" Killua shouted.

"Shhh, there's no need to be a sore loser." I replied.

"Damn, and we were still trying to find that Strip of beach card." Shalnark complained.

"Oh, that's the one I helped them get!" Uvogin said. Ah yes, drama time.

"You helped them? We we're trying to beat the game before them!" Gay stated.

"We were?"

Apparently Uvogin did not understand the assignment. Oh well, it worked in our favor.

Did a bird just drop a envelope on my head? Rude. Littering is not pog.

Ooo, I've received my first card. I'm invited to a random castle? Cool.

My terrible advice of the day: If a random stranger invites to a random place you should definitely go there. Please don't remember this.