Chapter 35

I powered off my phone, putting it back in my pocket as Kalluto woke up.

"Did I fall asleep here?" Kalluto's mumbled, sitting up. Cute! Must adopt, illegally of course.

"Yeah, good morning." I replied, moving my legs to a more comfortable position.

"Sorry." Kalluto's said.

"It's fine, how was your sleep?" I asked.

"Good.. the clothing helped." He replied, standing up. I stood up, which proved to be difficult after sitting like that for so long.

"That's nice, I can convince your mother to let you wear them more often." I said, following him out of the room. "By the way your mother has a photo of us sleeping next to each other now." I mentioned.

"Oh." He said, walking into the dining room.

"There you are! How was your sleep dear?" Kikyo asked, basically ignoring Kalluto's existence. Illumi stared at Kalluto's clothes before shaking his head and going back to eating.

"Good morning mother." I said, sitting down in between to Kalluto an Kikyo.

"Ma why are they calling you that?" The fat kid whined before stuffing his face with food.

"Don't disrespect our guest!" Kikyo said, hitting him.

"Sorry momma.." the fat kid replied. Momma's boy much.

"So Y/n dear, how long do you plan on staying?" Kikyo asked. Uhhhh..

"However long they want." Illumi replied for me. Illumi i love you so much right now.

"Ah you both are to perfect for each other!" Kikyo squealed.

"It's because Illumi's perfect, you raised him after all." I complimented, Illumi's father and grandfather noticed what I was doing, though made no comment.

"Eeek! I'm so glad someone notices!" Kikyo said. Earning a eye-roll from Illumi's father.

"Mother, can me and Kalluto go shopping today?" I asked.

"Of course!" She replied, still excited from receiving a complaint. "I'll send a butler with you!" She added.

"Thank you." I replied, noticing Kalluto smiling. So cute! "We'll go right after breakfast if that's okay." I added.

"Alright! Gotoh prepare a butler to go with them." Kikyo commanded.

After breakfast

"You ready Kalluto?" I asked, getting a nod in return. I entered the car, Kalluto getting in on the other side. The butler drove us to the mall, getting out behind us.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked Kalluto, whom pointed at a hot topic immediately. We headed in that direction, the butler following us.

Kalluto picked out a couple of shirts, and surprisingly some chokers and skirts as well, before we payed and then left.

I followed Kalluto to different stores, mostly watching him shop, buying a couple hoodies and (suits or dresses) for myself.

Once we exited the mall I remembered an important fact, a very important fact...

"Kalluto want to stop for some ice cream?" I asked, earning a confused look from Kalluto.

"What's ice cream?" He questioned. I knew it! I trusted you Kikyo, please tell me at least Killua know what ice cream is!

"Stop at Baskin Robbins." I said to the butler.

"What's ice cream?" Kalluto asked again. I'm so sorry..