Johnny pt 1

You where hanging out at the Curtis's house in the living room watching tv with soda. Sosa was your best friend and introduce you to the gang a while ago so you where really friends with everyone but there way one..Johnny cade... he makes me feel things I've never felt before, his big dark brown eyes his greased up hair, and how he shy but at the same time so open.

*flash back* (when you all first met)

"You ready to met the gang???" asked soda in an excited tone "uhhh maybe?" " don't worry there all nice..we'll expect dally but he's just s flirt" we hear a car door shut and people laughing soda gave me a reassuring smile as someone opened the door it was a tall kinda tan guy with strong mussels behind him was another taller guy with dark slick back hair with a leather jacket and a cigarette in his mouth "woah who's this babe?" Asked the guy with the cigarette 'oh so the much be dally' I thought "guys this is my best friend y/n I was telling you about!" Said soda grabbing my shoulder " nice to met you y/n, my names Darry soda older brother" he held out his hand and we Shook hands "and I'm Dallas but you could call me daddy if you'd like" the guy with the leather jacket said with a smirk on his face "cut it out dal" I heard from someone behind dally a shorter boy with a Jean jacket and a small cut on the right side of his face, a blush came on my face "whatever" scoffed dally "OH there you are pony!" Soda walked over to a boy with slicked greased hair and a cut on the bottom of his chin "y/n this is my little brother pony boy!" He smiled and waved "and this is Johnny Cade" said pony putting a hand on johnnys shoulder "h-hi" stuttered Johnny "hey" I said back with a smile "woah watch out soda Johnny might steal your girl soon" soda gave him a hard glare "she's not my girl dal we're just friends" "oh so your available?" Asked dally "I'd rather kiss a grease trap then date you" I said sternly dally backed up a bit and grabbed another cigarette I look back at Johnny and his face has a tint of red on it "you guys wanna watch a movie or something??" Asked soda. We all said yes and headed over to the drive in movie.

*end of flash back*

I was sitting on the couch while soda got up and started to put his DX shirt on "hey I gotta go but pony and Johnny will be here soon so you can hangout with them" I was to lazy to say anything so I gave a thumbs up.

A few minutes go by and pony and Johnny walk in "hey y/n" said pony "Heyy" I said breaking my gaze from the tv "I gotta go to stupid homework, you and Johnny can watch tv out here or something cuz I don't want you bothering me" I flip pony off he smiles and leaves "so what do you wanna do johnycakes?" "Idk I just wanna chill" he walks over and sits next to you "OH SHIT" I yell " WHAT??!! WHAT HAPPENED" Johnny yelled in a panic " BRIDE OF CHUCKY IS ON" (amazing movie watch it) "JESUS Y/N YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" Yelled Johnny as he playfully hits you on your shoulder "sorry Johnnycakes, you wanna watch the movie or not??" "Well now that you screamed over it I have to see it"

____________________

IM SORRY IT ALREADY SO LONG IM GONNA POST A PART 2 SOON

LUV YOU ALL <3