Being a plus one at a wedding with them

Darry- you start crying in the middle of the wedding "sweetie what's wrong??" You start crying more, he got you out of there.

Soda- as the bride was walking up the aisle he leans over and says "that's gonna be you one day" you start tearing up and he hugs you:)

Dallas-he try's to light a cigarette but you smack it out of his hands "dally no! We're at a wedding!" "Fine doll but you owe me for that cancer stick you just ruined" 

Pony boy- while everyone was dancing you push him in the crowd to do the Cupid shuffle "wha-" messes up every dance move while you laughing your ass off "your mean" "on the bright side you looked good"

Johnny-you guys where dance to the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran as Johnny was lip syncing the words "Baby, I'm dancing in the dark With you between my arms..." you smile and rest your head on his chest "When you said you looked a mess I whispered. underneath my breath But you heard it Darling, you look perfect tonight" (when you guys got married this was the song you danced too)

Two-bit- y'all drank wayyyyy to much, after a bit YALL started doing drunk karaoke "I wAnNa KnOw WhAt lOvE Issssssssss" "i WaNt yOu tO sHoW mEEEEeE" you guys eventually got kicked out.

Steve-he feel asleep the whole wedding and once it got to cake and he saw it was chocolate he pushed you out of the way to get some "move bitch!"

Heyyyyy sorry I've been gone forever, I had exams and I'm working and my uncle died it was just a lot so I did take a bit of a break but I'm back now :)