Lingering kiss- Johnny

Can we just appreciate how hot Ralph (Johnny) looks in this picture 😍😍

I was hanging out with Johnny in my room, nothing freaky just us laying down and talking about life. I knew that Johnny had a pretty hard life and it always made me want to hold him but I was scared he would be uncomfortable.

We where lying down on my bed and Johnny was telling me a story about how him and dally cheated in a game of poker but all I could focus on was his eyes, the beautiful brown portals to a handsome soul.

It wasn't just his eyes that I loved it was all of him that I loved, but I was to scared to tell him how I really felt...I was scared he didn't feel the same way..

"Y/n? You there?" He asked waving his hand over my face "huh? Oh yeah, I'm here" he smiled at my which made my stomach fill with butterflies.

I think about kissing him a lot. today, yesterday, and the day before that. I know I'll think about kissing him tomorrow and the day after that
and some more days after those days. I think about kissing him slowly and tracing my fingers along his lips. I think about kissing him at the lot, in the rain, on my doorstep. I think about kissing his dimple, his cheek. I think about kissing him and only him.

All these thoughts are rushing through my head when I feel a hand on my leg I look up and see Johnny smiling softly "hey you ok? You keep dosing off" my face turns red, he's so beautiful. "Yup just something on my mind I guess" I shrug "well what is it? I've been blabbering a lot anyway, what's on your mind?"

The only thing on my mind was him "can I ask you something Johnny?" I ask "uh sure" he shifted a bit so he's right in front of me "what do you think of me?" I ask looking down "what do I think of you? What kind of question is that?? Your the most amazing person I know! Your kind, funny, beautiful-" woah woah woah 'beautiful'??? My face turns red  "And you make my day 10x better always" he smiles.

He reaches out and cups my cheek with his hand "your the best person in my life and I-I love you" my eyes widened by his words "I-I'm so sorry i shouldn't hav said that I-" I grab his face and smash my lips onto his, I melt at the feeling on his soft lips on mine, and the feeling on his hand holding mine.

We pull away and he looks at me "I love y-"

*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*

My fucking alarm clock

I groan in annoyance and punch my clock "UGH WHY WHY WHY AT THE BEST DREAM OF MY LIFE DO I HAVE TO WAKE UP" even with all my annoyance and anger I still felt Johnnys lips on mine.

That lingering kiss..

———————————————————
Heyyy sorry I was gone for a while I kinda forgot about all this so I wrote this really quick to say sorry 🫶