High off of love- johnny

TW: drugs

The gang and I where just sitting around not doing much when dally came bursting in "Jesus dal whats the rush?" Ask two-bit "guys I got something for us to do!" He yells we all turn out heads in interest. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small bag filled with gummy's? "Buck said he got this from some guy and he said that I can use them so let's get FUCKED UPPPPP!" He yells "absolutely not" Darry piped in "oh come on Darry it's just once they can handle it" Dallas protested "fine but if one of y'all end up in the hospital it's not my fault"

Dally walked over to us and gave each of us a half of an edible. I was hesitant at first but then I just decided fuck it why not? And put it in my mouth. After a bit I didn't feel anything. It was just really boring I look over and see Johnny smiling ear to ear "you good Johnnycakes?" I ask he just giggled in response "I guess he got the stronger one" said dally smiling a bit.

I look back at johnny and he pulls himself closer to me wrapping is arms around my shoulders "omggggggg y/nnn! I-I missed you so muchhhh" he said smiling "I missed you too Johnny" I said holding his face up looking into his eyes "omg y/nnnn when did you get here?" He asked I giggle a little. I like high Johnny, I mean i like him no matter what but I know that he doesn't like me back like that.

I look back at the gang and see soda and Steve poking eachothers face, pony passed out, two-bit drinking a beer (he didn't take anything) and dally looking at the ceiling. I look back at Johnny and he still has the same smile plastered on his face with his eyes closed "hey Johnny" piped two-bit "y/n's here" he joked just wanting to see what Johnny would do "omg y/n?? Oh my godddd I loveeee y/nnnn" he says reaching his arm out. I start blushing I know that he didn't mean it like that but it still meant a lot to me.

A few minutes passed and I'm still not feeling anything. Two bit was just going around asking people dumb questions "hey soda WHATS THAT" he says pointing "man that's just fuckinggggg I forgot his name" cried soda "hey dal how many fingers am I holding up?" He asked "bitch like 16 gawd damn" dally chuckled "hey Johnny Your girlfriends here" he joked "WHAT NO I-I wanna stay with y/nnnn" he coos "why do you wanna stay with y/n?" He asks "because I loveeee herrrr she smells so good and she's so warmmm and HO BOY she's HOT capital H-O-T HOT" he giggles, my face was super red at this point "ooOoooOo Johnny had a crushhhh" coos two-bit.

I decided to get up and get some water for everyone. I pulled Johnny off of me and started walking "NOOOO Y/N DONT GOOOOO" he cried "I'll be back soon Johnny" I say as I walk I to the kitchen grabbing 7 bottles of water. I walk back out and see Two-bit huddled around Johnny "what did you say about y/n Johnny?" He asks "omg y/n? I like y/n A LOT and one day I wanna marry her and have like 27 baby's with her BUT I WANNA BE PREGNANT cuz I don't wanna hurt her" he slouches, I start laughing a little bit to loud "OMG Y/N YOU WANNA GET MARRIED?!?" He yells falling off the couch "yes Johnny I would love to marry you" I laugh

Then without warning he jumps up and smashes his lips onto mine. It took me a few seconds before I kissed back. We pull away and I look deep into his eyes they where red and blood shot but still had his beautiful baby browns "I lovveeeee youuuuu" he smiles "I love you too" he starts putting all his weight on he and eventually falls to the ground dragging me with him.

I tried getting up but he just would not let me go I mean I'm not complaining but I needed to get up. He ended up falling asleep on my lap and I passed out after a bit.

——————————————————————————
*next day*

I woke up on the floor with Johnny on top of me. Dally was passed out pony was at the table eating and soda and Steve where on the couch with two-but watching something and laughing. I sat up slowly trying not to wake up Johnny "what you guys watching?" I asked they turn the tv a bit and it shows a video of me and Johnny KISSING "two-bit what the hell?!?" I yell making Johnny shift a bit "you expect my friends to take edibles and I'm not gonna record it?!?" I laughs "Mhmm" Johnny groans "Johnny go back to sleep" I say as I play with his hair "told you they would get together" said soda confidently "yea yea" said Steve.

————————————————
Imagine this actually happening to you last night :,)