My sunset- ponyboy

YOUR POV:

Ponyboy and I where walking around the park when the street light came on, Darry said before we left that we best be home by the time the street light came on "I guess we should head home" I said looking at pony the light shine off of his greased up hair and beautiful slightly tone skin "hold on I wanna take you so where first" before I could protest he grabs my wrist and we start walking in the fields.

"Pony where are we going? You know Darry will be mad if were late-" he cut me off "oh to hell with Darry this is important" we ran a bit more ways until we got to a hill.

Pony smiles and starts sprinting up the hill yelling "come on!" When we finally got to the top THATS when I saw it. The sunset.

It's was beautiful the colors mixed up of pink, orange , and yellow was just perfect.

"Wow pony this is beautiful." He looks at me "not as beautiful as you though" (corny but I really like that)

I kissed his cheek and look back at the sky

"You know, one day I just want to leave Tulsa and start a new life, somewhere with no socs and no greasers just people being people, and I want to have a beautiful family with the girl that I love the most in the his world" tears started to form in my eyes, he then pulls something out of his pocket.

A ring

"Are you fixing on getting married at 15?" I smiled, pony laughed a bit "no no no, this is a promise ring, to keep the promise that not only will we love eachother forever but to also keep the promise that we Will stay together and hopefully one day get hitched"

I smiled widely and kissed him with such love and passion it didn't take long for him to kiss me back holding onto my waist so we can be closer.

"I love you so much ponyboy, Curtis"

"I love you more y/n, y/l/n"

He slid the ring on and kisses my temple

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?"i smile a bit "yes pony you tell me every day" I kiss his nose "well you look beautiful" we kiss again with much more passion and lust.

"Well we should head home before Darry blows a blood vessel" we laugh, he grabs my hand and we start walking back.

God, I'm in love with this boy

———————————————————————-
OMG THIS SUCKED ASS IM SO SORRY plus it was short so eh. Anywho have a nice day/night <3