Secret lake- dally *smut*

*smut*

I was at the Curtis's sitting on the couch with two-bit watching Mickey when Dallas comes barging in "holy shit guys look what me and Johnny man found!" I take my eyes off of the screen for a second "what you find dal?" He walks over and grabs my wrist "just come on you gotta see this!" He pulls me off of the couch and rushes us to the car where Johnny was.

We where in the car for a bit till we got to and old fence by the woods "wow a fence how interesting" I say with sarcasm in my voice "shush doll you gotta see what's behind the fence" I get out of the car and hop over the fence "it's right over here!" Yelled Johnny he ran a ways before I saw it

A lake

"What is this?" I ask "you stupid or something? It's a secret lake! Far from any soces" said Dallas lighting a cigarette "what you waiting for let's go swim!" I say grabbing Dallas by the arm.

We ran all the way down to the lake "doll we don't have swimsuits" said Dallas I quick take off my shirt and shorts leaving me in my underwear and bra I see a blush on dals face "hold on there sweets I'll be right back" he says with a smirk then he walks over to Johnny and whispers something in his ear "oh hey guys I uh I gotta go I forgot that pony wanted to see a new Paul Newman movie so see ya"

With that Johnny ran off and it was just me and Dallas Winstion.

"Well what you waiting to let's go swimming" he says as he takes off is shirt and jeans leaving him in his boxers, you could see his bulge and it was BIG I blush appears of my face, he smirks "you know it's not nice to stare doll" he walks over and puts his finger at the bottom of my chin heat starts to build as he leans in closer I close my eyes ready for a kiss when suddenly.

SPLASH

HE PUSHED ME,THAT ASS PUSHED ME "what the fuck Winston!" He laughed "sorry doll you looked hot! Just trying to cool you down" I splashed him "canon ball!" He jumps in and splashes me, he wasn't coming up for a min and I started to get worried when I felt a pare of hands grab me and Lift me out of the water "got ya!" He yelled

"Let me got dal" I say laughing "only if I get a kiss" I roll my eyes "fine" I lean in and kiss him on the cheek "oh nah that ain't no kiss" I look at him with a smirk "oh? So what in your mind is a kiss?" "This" he grabs my face and smashed his lips on mine I felt sparks fly though my body, I wrap my legs around his waist and cup his cheeks.

We breaks the kiss for a second "you wanna mess around?" He asks I nod and he goes back to kissing me, he licks the bottom of my lip asking for accesses I denied to tease him a bit then he grabs my boobs I gasp and he took his chance and stuck his younger in my mouth exploring every inch.

I start grinding my hips on his growing erection I can hear him moaning and groaning in my mouth. We stop kissing and he starts sucking on my neck leaving hickeys all over till he found my sweet spot I was a moaning mess "Mhmm that's the sound that I love" he coos i feel myself getting wetter and wetter by every touch.

"You ready?" He asked I look at him when I felt him rip off my underwear and Aline him self up with my entrance I nod and feel him inside me I let out a shriek moan "holy shit!" I moan "you feel good around my cock hun" I could cum right now if he kept talking like that.

He starts thrusting deeper into me "f-faster.." he start's going faster and deeper biting every spot perfectly "holy shit dal.." I moan "you like that princess? Are you my slut?" He starts going faster "y-yes" "yes what?" "Yes Dallas" he hits my g-shot making me scream in pleasure "I-I'm gonna cum" "me too princess" one last thrust "AHH DALLAS-" I felt his warm cum inside me mixing with my liquids.

I put my face on his chest riding out both of our highs "next time call me daddy.." he says "next time?" I smirk "I mean if you'll have me" I kiss him "of course dal" he pulls out and helps me get out of the water "this is gonna be our secret lake" he says

______________________

Holy shit that was a lot