I was all over her-ponyboy

I've been doing wayyy to much Johnny stuff and I did rlly wanna do this story with Johnny I wanted to give my pony boy fans some love too.

I was lying in bed with the same thought running through my head over and over "who was that girl?"

*flash back*

I was standing in the corner at a party that dal dragged me too. I didn't wanna be there but he said I needed to get out of the house, ever since mom and dad died I haven't left my room in days I kinda stunk but I put a bunch of calone on to cover it up.

I was standing there with a drink in my hand just slowing drifting off into a space of loneliness when someone spoke up next to me "hi.." I look over and see the prettiest girl I've ever seen, her gorgeous long y/h/c hair and gazing y/e/c eyes "h-hi" I say "crazy party huh? Everyone is so vibrant" she said but I just couldn't get over how mesmerizing she was "wa-oh yeah I'm not really a party guy" I say looking down at my bottle "well what do you like to do?" She asks "I like to read and go to the movies with my buddys" I say

She smiles at me and for the first time in weeks I smiled back, a genuine smile..."hey it's kinda loud, you wanna go to a different room?" She asks, I nod and she grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs into a random room "there some peace and quiet...so why are you at this party? I mena like you said your not really a party person so why  are you here then?" She asks as she sits on the bed motioning me to sit next to her "well..my buddy dal made me come because I trapped myself in my room after my folks died.." I look down as tears form in my eyes.

She reaches out and holds me tight, I've felt lonely ever since they died trapped in my own self sorrow but in that moment I didn't feel so alone anymore. I burry my head in her neck inhaling the mix smells of alcohol and perfume on her shirt hoping that it will never go away.

She laid me down softly on the bed cuddling up close to me "your a very beautiful person pony boy.." I look at her "how did you know my name?" I asked "we go to the same school dummy, we aren't in any classes together but I see you in the hallways sometimes" my face turns red, how could I've not known we went to the same school..."oh yeah..right" she shuffles closer to me placing her head on my chest, I slowly put my hand on her shoulder holding her tight so she won't ever leave me.

||time skip||

I woke up in the same room I was in last night but the girl was gone. I roll over a bit and see a note.

"Dear ponyboy, I'm sorry I left but if I wasn't home by 12 my dad would have my ass. I really enjoyed the time we spend together and hopefully I'll see you around sometime and we can go see a movie?
Phone number:***-***-****
Love, Y/n"

Y/n... that was her name...beautiful...

I got home and walked through the front door and into the kitchen where soda, two-bit, and dal where sitting "Heyy there's the party animalll" yelled dal "I saw you go upstairs with that chick, she looked pretty smokin so did you get some?" He asked "WHAT?!? PONY YOU HAD S E X ???" Yelled soda "NO NO NO NOTHING LIKE THAT!" I yell "well what happened then??" Asked two.

I sat down "well..back at that party, I was all over her...We didn't make out or do anything! But I just wanted to be with her 24/7, never let her go..I was lonely and she was there when I needed someone.." I look down "awwww" said soda, I look up and see them all smirking "what?" I asked "pony's in loveeeeeee" coos two, they all start giggling and I stand up and storm out, I slammed my bedroom door shut and crashed on my bed looking up at my ceiling "do I love her?" I asked myself...I think I do...

I think I might make a part 2 to this but idk